Dr. Eiming Djang is a gastroenterologist practicing in Glendale, CA. Dr. Djang specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Djang performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Loma Linda University School of Medicine 1962
- Heart Disease
- Acid Reflux
- Neck Pain
- Vascular Disease
- USC/LAC-Keck School of Medicine
Dr. Eiming Djang MD's Practice location
Glendale, CA 91208Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Eiming Djang MD | Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Eiming Djang MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Can I Manage Heartburn?
The burning sensation that heartburn causes can be more than just an inconvenience once in a while. It can keep you awake during the night, and affect your day-to-day activities. Heartburn relief relies on an individual's understanding to avoid the basic triggers for heartburn in his or her diet....
- New DNA Test May Identify Celiac Disease
As far as healthy living and dieting are concerned, it seems that a gluten-free diet is the latest fad. Invite some friends to dinner, and it will be obvious that at least one of them will have issues with some of the dishes, probably due to gluten availability. This happens because some people...
- How This Woman Came to Terms with the Reality of Ulcerative Colitis Diagnosis
Ulcerative colitis is a chronic inflammatory disease that affects more than 1 million Americans. Brooke Bogdan, founder of Companion Magazine for IBD, shares her story in hopes of raising awareness and helping others understand that they are not alone.Brooke’s storyWhile returning home from a...
- Dermatitis Herpetiformis: A Serious Form of Celiac Disease
Severe intestinal damage, painful digestion and bloating are a few of the symptoms known to accompany standard celiac disease. The autoimmune condition is hereditary, but eating foods or applying cosmetics that contain gluten can trigger the disease. Although there isn’t a cure, avoiding gluten...
- What Are the Risks of Gallbladder Surgery?
Your gallbladder has a very big role in the body during digestion. It is the organ that collects a fluid known as bile, which helps you to digest food. If your gallbladder develops complications, you may need to have it removed. You may also have it removed if you develop gallstones. Gallstones are...
- Antibiotic Use in Early Life Found to Not Be Linked to Celiac Disease
Researchers are continuously trying to understand the upsurge of celiac disease. While predisposition has been known as a factor, it does not explain the sharp rise, as genes are not changing that fast.So, there must be environmental factors responsible in some way. Researchers are investigating the...
- Dr. Jeffrey H. Sherman MD8631 West 3rd Street Los Angeles California 90048
- Dr. Said Rahban MD6333 Wilshire Blvd. Los Angeles California 90048
- Ian Renner5901 W. Olympic Blvd Los Angeles California 90036
- Dr. Emeran A Mayer MD100 UCLA Medical Plaza Los Angeles California 90095
- Dr. Farshid Sam Rahbar M.D., FACP2080 Century Park E Los Angeles CA 90067
- Dr. Nicholas Karyotakis MD2080 Century Park East Los Angeles CA 90067