Dr. Sachin Pandey is a radiologist practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Pandey specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Synthesis and SAR studies of 1-substituted-n-(4-alkoxycarbonylpiperidin-1-yl)alkanes as potent antiarrhythmic agents.
- Phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase requirement in activation of the ras/C-raf-1/MEK/ERK and p70(s6k) signaling cascade by the insulinomimetic agent vanadyl sulfate.
- Efficacy of supratarsal dexamethasone versus triamcinolone injection in recalcitrant vernal keratoconjunctivitis.
- Surgical prevention of posterior capsule opacification. Part 2: Enhancement of cortical cleanup by focusing on hydrodissection.
- Surgical prevention of posterior capsule opacification. Part 3: Intraocular lens optic barrier effect as a second line of defense.
- Interlenticular opacification: clinicopathological correlation of a complication
- Deposits on the optical surfaces of Hydroview intraocular lenses.
- Akt-dependent antiapoptotic action of insulin is sensitive to farnesyltransferase inhibitor.
- Opacification of piggyback IOLs associated with an amorphous material attached to interlenticular surfaces.
- Postoperative deposition of calcium on the surfaces of a hydrogel intraocular lens.
- An assessment of Maryland Medicaid's Rare and Expensive Case Management Program.
- Eradication of posterior capsule opacification: documentation of a marked decrease in Nd:YAG laser posterior capsulotomy rates noted in an analysis of 5416 pseudophakic human eyes obtained postmortem.
- 3-D QSAR studies of triazolinone based balanced AT1/AT2 receptor antagonists.
- Newly recognized complications of posterior chamber intraocular lenses.
- Synthesis, molecular modeling and QSAR studies in chiral 2,3-disubstituted-1,2,3,4-tetrahydro-9H-pyrido(3,4-b)indoles as potential modulators of opioid antinociception.
Sachin Kishore Pandey MD's Practice location
Jamaica Plain, MA 02130Get Direction
Sachin Kishore Pandey MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Thomas Ptak MD PHD55 Fruit St Boston MA 02114
- Nandita Guha-Thakurta MD9502 Pemberton Trace Houston Texas 77025
- Josser E. Delgado M.D.1736 Hartford Avenue Saint Paul Minnesota 55116
- Collin M. Torok1 Longfellow Pl Boston MA 2114
- Adam M. Bernheim55 Fruit Street Boston MA 02114
- Guilherme Dabus MD55 Fruit Street Boston MA 02114