Dr. Emily Thompson is a Dentist practicing in Green Bay, WI. Dr. Thompson specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Emily Thompson's Practice location
Green Bay, WI 54311Get Direction
Emily Thompson's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Dr. Steven R Hein D.D.S.2805 Libal Street Green Bay WI 54301
- Dr. Matthew Anson Nelson DDS2805 Libal St Green Bay WI 54301
- Dr. Zachary Adam Graf DDS1711 Shawano Ave Green Bay WI 54303
- Dr. Anthony Kenneth Kraft D.D.S.344 E State Highway 54 Seymour WI 54165
- Dr. Gregory B Jerlinga DDS759 S St Augustine Street Pulaski WI 54162
- Dr. David J. Brusky DDS410 Security Blvd Green Bay WI 54313