Dr. Romeo C. David M.D.
Family Practitioner225 Spruce Ave South San Francisco CA, 94080
Dr. Romeo David is a family practitioner practicing in South San Francisco, CA. Dr. David specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. David possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Manila Central Univ- Coll Of Med- Caloocan City- Manila- Philippines 1985
Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation College of Medicine
- Heart Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Vascular Disease
- Mc Keesport Hosp/Upmc, Family Medicine
- Mc Keesport Hospitals/UPMC - PA
Dr. Romeo C. David M.D.'s Practice location
South San Francisco, CA 94080Get Direction
Dr. Romeo C. David M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. David
- What Are White 377 Pills: Usage, Dosage and Effects
IntroductionThe 377 pill is an elliptical or oval-shaped, white-colored tablet with an imprint of "377". It has been identified to contain tramadol hydrochloride in the strength of 50 mg. This tablet is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. The size of this tablet is 13 mm. It is only...
- Lactose Intolerance: Get the Facts
Lactose intolerance is a digestive problem where the body cannot digest the lactose present in milk and dairy products. Lactose is naturally occurring sugar found in dairy products. It is the main carbohydrate found in all types of milk.In a very small number of cases the production of lactase may...
- What's the Difference Between Salt and Sodium?
IntroductionWhen people say salt, they usually mean the common table salt. Salt is a mineral that is mainly composed of sodium chloride (NaCl). To distinguish table salt from a class of chemical compounds called salts, the terms rock salt or the mineral name halite is used. Sodium is also...
- What is Lung Cancer? Get the Facts
The Nature of Cancerous CellsEvery cell in the human body is programmed to carry out a specific role. For example, a red blood cell carries oxygen to tissues, a white blood cell wards off infection, and an intestinal cell absorbs nutrients in the digestive tract. All these cells are programmed to...
- The History of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Introduction Rheumatoid arthritis causes inflammation of the joints and other body areas. It is an autoimmune disease and its symptoms include:...
- What Do Head Lice Eggs Look Like?
Lice lay their eggs called nits, which are placed on the hair shaft. Nits look more like dandruff but they cannot simply be shaken out of the hair like dandruff. To get rid of lice eggs, you have to follow certain steps and make sure that their eggs or nits are completely removed from the...
- Dr. Cheryl Bryant Bruce M.D.2 Upper Ragsdale Dr Monterey CA 93940
- Cheryl BryantBruce9722 MAcArthur Blvd Oakland CA 94605
- Dr. Bruce Olmscheid M.D.45 Castro St San Francisco CA 94114
- Miles Graber1768 Sonoma Ave Berkeley CA 94707
- Dr. Don Weinreich MD3000 Colby St Berkeley CA 94705
- Christine Simon Other500 San Pablo Ave Albany CA 94706