Dr. Dana Dwyer is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Glenwood Springs, CO. Dr. Dwyer specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Dwyer can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Dwyer can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ Of Nd Sch Of Med- Grand Forks Nd 2002
- Grand Rapids Area Med Ed Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Spectrum Health
Dr. Dana L Dwyer M.D.'s Practice location
Glenwood Springs, CO 81601Get Direction
Hancock, MI 49930Get Direction
Dr. Dana L Dwyer M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Postmenopausal Atrophic Vaginitis?
Also known as vaginal atrophy, postmenopausal atrophic vaginitis is the thinning of vaginal walls resulting from low estrogen levels. Mostly, it develops after menopause.Menopause is when a woman is at the ages of between 45 and 55, a time when she cannot release eggs from her ovaries. Menstruation...
- Birth Control Patch: Pros and Cons
What is a birth control patch?The birth control patch is a safe, simple, and affordable method of birth control. It is a transdermal patch used as a method of contraception, which can be worn on the skin of the upper arm, belly, buttocks, or back. The patch is usually changed every week for three...
- What to Expect after a Bariatric Surgery
Bariatric surgery helps to reduce weight. Most of the people who underwent this surgery say that they do not regret having it and that it has quite a number of advantages. There are few things to expect after this surgery. 1. The Recovery PeriodThe period of recovery depends on the type of...
- Endometriosis: Signs and Symptoms
What is Endometriosis?Endometriosis is a chronic medical condition affecting young women at a reproductive age. It is a very painful condition, which usually ends with menopause. Endometriosis does not occur before puberty.Endometriosis is a medical condition characterized by an implantation and...
- Everything You Need to Know About Vaginal Thrush
Vaginal thrush is a common condition among women and is caused by a yeast infection. It may be uncomfortable and unpleasant at times, but is treatable with medication available in pharmacies. However, there have been cases where treatment was difficult and in some women, the infection kept coming...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatments for Preeclampsia?
Preeclampsia is a condition characterized by high blood pressure and the presence of excess protein in urine in women during the second half of pregnancy. If left undiagnosed and untreated, it may lead to a very serious condition called eclampsia. Eclampsia is risky to the baby and the mother, and...
- Dr. Shelley Sue Binkley M.D.3336 S 4155 W Salt Lake City UT 84120
- Dr. Emily R Mccarty M.D.3911 Avenue B Scottsbluff NE 69361
- Ms. Melinda L Nagle MD1450 E Valley Rd Basalt CO 81621
- Dr. James Allen O'donnell M.D.1830 Blake Ave Glenwood Springs CO 81601
- Dr. Leann Kay Kocher M.D.1830 Blake Ave Glenwood Springs CO 81601
- Dr. Brooke M Halliwell DO500 University Dr. Hershey PA 17033