Dr. Amy Gosling is a pediatrician practicing in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Gosling is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Gosling diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Gosling can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Rochester Sch of Med & Dentistry, Rochester Ny 1979
University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry 1979
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Univ Of Pittsburgh Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- University Of Pittsburgh Med Center
Dr. Amy Gosling M.D.'s Practice location
Pittsburgh, PA 15234Get Direction
Dr. Amy Gosling M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gosling
- What Is Tay-Sachs Disease?
IntroductionTay-Sachs disease is a genetic disorder that affects the brain's nerve cells. Individuals who have this disorder lacks a type of protein that is needed to break down fatty substances in the brain. Without this protein, fatty substances accumulate in the brain to toxic levels, which...
- What Is ADHD: Get the Facts
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder often referred to as ADHS is a detrimental brain condition characterized by a continuous pattern of impulsivity, inattention or hyperactivity. All these symptoms interrupt the patient’s developmental growth:...
- Causes and Treatments for a Barking Cough
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup, which is a viral condition that causes swelling of the upper airways of children, especially those who are younger than 5 years old. It is also described as the inflammation of the larynx and the trachea in children.There are a...
- How to Get Rid of Smegma?
What is Smegma?In uncircumcised males, smegma is a sebaceous matter made up of oil and dead skin cells, which accumulates under the foreskin. In females, it accumulates around the folds of the labia. It is not a serious condition and not a sexually transmitted infection. However, a smegma buildup...
- Autism: Why Does Oxytocin Treatment Help Only Some Children?
For parents, treating their children is the most important task possible. However, it can often be immensely confusing when certain treatments and medications are saviors for some children while hardly affecting others. Oxytocin is one of these treatments that has seen a wide range of responses...
- Is There a Relationship Between Autism and Vaccinations?
What the research showsSeveral studies have been carried out among children and adults to try and establish if there really is a link between the two, but the largest of them all was recently published in the Journal of the American Medical Association.The study was conducted to establish any link...
- Dr. Neeru Khanna M.D.1110 Crosspointe Lane Webster New York 14580
- Barbara M. Harley9104 Babcock Blvd Pittsburgh Pennsylvania 15237
- Dr. Edward Gotkiewicz MD603 Washington Rd Pittsburgh PA 15228
- Dr. Susan Lynn Kaczorowski MD320 E North Ave Pittsburgh PA 15212
- Dr. Lucas J Godinez DO850 Clairton Blvd Pittsburgh PA 15236
- Dr. Catherine Udekwu MD1000 Bower Hill Rd Pittsburgh PA 15243