Dr. Joli Mammele is a pediatrician practicing in Macon, GA. Dr. Mammele is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Mammele diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Mammele can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Mrs. Joli Ann Mammele D.O.'s Practice location
Macon, GA 31201Get Direction
AUSTELL, GA 30106Get Direction
Mrs. Joli Ann Mammele D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Newborn Fever: What to Do?
What is a newborn fever?According to the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), the normal body temperature of a healthy infant is between 97-100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or 36-38 degrees Celsius. You’ll know that your baby has a fever if his or her body temperature rises above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- ADHD: How it Impacts the Family
Any negative medical condition suffered by one family member usually carries over to the rest of the family. How an ADHD diagnosis can affect the whole familyOnce a child, teenager, or even an adult, is diagnosed with ADHD, the impact of the diagnosis will be felt by the entire family. Furthermore,...
- Can Children Suffer from Sleep Apnea?
Sleep apnea is a very common sleep disorder that can affect any individual at any age, even children. It is typically caused by something that blocks the airway, thus leading to abnormal breathing while asleep. If your child snores loudly or displays other symptoms such as breathing difficulties...
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- Dr. Helen-Louise Moore MD116 South Houston Road Warner Robins Georgia 31088
- Dr. Maryam Shogofa Belavilas MD777 Hemlock St Macon GA 31201
- Dr. Stephen H Tomek MD21 Willow Pond Way Penfield NY 14526
- Dr. Ramanpreet K Dhindsa MD777 Hemlock St Macon GA 31201
- Umesh Narsinghani25 Jennings Lane Macon Georgia 31210
- Mrs. Mary E Mckinley MD360 Hospital Dr Macon GA 31217