Dr. Phong Dargon is a general surgeon practicing in Portland, OR. Dr. Dargon specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Dargon provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Mr. Phong Thanh Dargon M.D.'s Practice location
Portland, OR 97239Get Direction
SONORA, CA 95370Get Direction
Mr. Phong Thanh Dargon M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Alternative Treatments for Gallstones
Alternative Treatments For GallstonesA huge percentage of gallstones never show symptoms, but the moment a stone stops moving on its way to the small intestines from the gallbladder, trouble begins. That’s when signs start occurring, among them severe pain on the ride side of the abdomen that...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cholecystectomy
A cholecystectomy is a type of surgery done to remove the gallbladder. Although the gallbladder’s function is to store bile, which helps in your digestion, you can still live a healthy life without it. Gallbladder removal through surgery is the most effective treatment in dealing with gallbladder...
- What Is a Prefrontal Lobotomy?
Lobotomy is a neurosurgical procedure invented in 1935 by a Portuguese neurologist named Moniz. Moniz won the Nobel Prize in 1949 for his achievement. It was believed that lobotomy was successful in the treatment of various psychological diseases like depression, bipolar disorders, mania,...
- How to Prepare for an Ablation
An ablation is a surgery that removes body tissue. Once your ablation has been discussed, it is wise to consider some shared risk factors which you may control. The following shared risk factors are important to consider before your ablation....
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Appendicitis During Pregnancy: Signs and Symptoms
Appendicitis During Pregnancy: Signs and SymptomsAppendicitis is a condition which occurs in about 1 in 1000 pregnancies. While it is most common during first 2 trimesters, it can occur in the last trimester too. It’s often hard for the pregnant woman to identify the signs and symptoms of...
- Dr. Maha Sabah Shakir M.D.6542 SE Lake Road Milwaukie Oregon 97222
- Dr. Joseph Francis Pulito M.D.501 N Graham St Portland OR 97227
- Dr. Catharina A Hoeksema MD5625 Ne Elam Young Pkwy Hillsboro OR 97124
- Dr. Steven Matous MD505 Ne 87th Ave Vancouver WA 98664
- Dr. Christina Gertrud Rehm MD3710 Sw Us Veterans Hospital Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Joseph H Frankhouse M.D.511 Sw 10th Avenue Portland OR 97205