Dr. Kathryn Reilly is a psychologist practicing in Dearborn, MI. Dr. Reilly specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Reilly evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Reilly because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Kathryn Miller Reilly PH.D.'s Practice location
Dearborn, MI 48124Get Direction
Dr. Kathryn Miller Reilly PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder and Breast Cancer
When thinking about breast cancer it is important that we remember that this diagnosis will impact all aspects of a patient and their family’s life. Post-Traumatic Stress disorder (PTSD) has been shown to not only be present in people with a breast cancer diagnosis, but also to possibly play a...
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- How Mismatched Sex Drives Can Impact Your Relationship
The importance of sex often differs in each individual and each relationship. To some, it is a crucial part of any romantic endeavor. For others, it is not necessary and is more of a nuisance. But what happens when the importance of sex differs between marriage partners?How Important is Sex?Many...
- “Did You Say Mama?” Five-Year-Old with Nonverbal Autism Surprises Parents
Around 30% of individuals on the autism spectrum use only a few words or do not speak at all. These individuals are described as having nonverbal autism and 5-year-old Taylor Blakenship from Athens, Alabama is one of them. ...
- Do the Symptoms of Autism Differ Between Boys and Girls?
What is Autism?Autism spectrum disorder (ASD, or simply ‘autism’, is a condition characterized by communication challenges, social-interaction difficulties, sensory sensitivities, and restricted or repetitive behavior. Restricted and repetitive behaviors are the most common of these symptoms of...
- The Most Common Psychological Disorders
Common mental health disorders are often associated with a variety of symptoms, which can lead to significant disability or impairment for the patient and those around them. Below are some of the more common psychological disorders:DepressionDepression or major depressive disorder is a serious...
- Dr. Admiral Dewey Sanders PH.D.7315 Dixie Hwy Florence KY 41042
- Dr. Scott Armentrout P.H.D.740 Warm Springs Ave Boise ID 83712
- Dr. Ed Connor PH.D.34 Erlanger Rd Erlanger KY 41018
- Dr. Margaret L. Leonhard PSYD2380 Grandview Dr Ft Mitchell KY 41017
- Dr. Thomas A Schweinberg PSYD3345 Glenmore Ave Cincinnati OH 45211
- James Thomas Davis PSYD200 Medical Village Dr Ft Mitchell KY 41017