Dr. Matthew Morgan is a Chiropractor practicing in Pittston, PA. Dr. Morgan specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Morgan seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
- Scatter factor regulation of integrin expression and function on oral epithelial cells.
- YY1 regulates the neural crest-associated slug gene in Xenopus laevis.
- Drosophila exocyst components Sec5, Sec6, and Sec15 regulate DE-Cadherin trafficking from recycling endosomes to the plasma membrane.
- Tumor pathology and long-term survival in emergency colorectal cancer.
- Direct tumor invasion in colon cancer: correlation with tumor spread and survival.
- Drosophila Cip4 and WASp define a branch of the Cdc42-Par6-aPKC pathway
- Assessment of genetic diversity in the critically endangered Australian corroboree frogs, Pseudophryne corroboree and Pseudophryne pengilleyi, identifies four evolutionarily significant units for conservation.
- Cyclooxygenase-dependent alterations in substance P-mediated contractility and tachykinin NK1 receptor expression in the colonic circular muscle of patients with slow transit constipation.
- Inference of molecular homology and sequence alignment by direct optimization.
- Improved short-term outcomes of laparoscopic versus open resection for colon and
- Targeted enrichment: maximizing orthologous gene comparisons across deep evolutionary time.
- Laparoscopic versus open reversal of Hartmann's procedure: a retrospective review.
- Characterization of a Drinking Water Distribution Pipeline Terminally Colonized by Naegleria fowleri.
- Elimination of Naegleria fowleri from bulk water and biofilm in an operational drinking water distribution system.
- Appendiceal intussusception causing appendicitis.
Dr. Matthew John Morgan D.C.'s Practice location
Pittston, PA 18643Get Direction
Dr. Matthew John Morgan D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- Dr. Kelley Maura Best D.C.274 Susquehanna Ave Wyoming PA 18644
- Dr. John Alaimo D.C.180 United Penn Plaza Kingston PA 18704
- Dr. Paul Raymond Mahler D.C.1144 Wyoming Ave Kingston PA 18704
- Dr. Edward Anthony Yanulavich D.C.727 W Market St Scranton PA 18508
- Dr. Paul J Herbener D.C.112 River St Tunkhannock PA 18657
- Dr. Nestor Garcia Dequevedo D.C.180 Main St Pittston PA 18641