Dr. Charles Chulseung Paik MD
Orthopaedic Surgeon4921 Parkview Pl Suite 6a Saint Louis MO, 63110
Dr. Charles Paik is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Paik specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Paik tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- University Of Illinois At Chicago Hospital
Dr. Charles Chulseung Paik MD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
BOLINGBROOK, IL 60440Get Direction
Dr. Charles Chulseung Paik MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Paik
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- How to Prepare For Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome refers to a condition affecting the median nerve in your wrist. When you get this syndrome, you experience tingling, numbness, and pain radiating to your arms and hands, and it becomes difficult to use your arm especially around the wrist. The condition happens when carpal...
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- How is Bursitis Diagnosed?
What are the signs and symptoms of bursitis?Bursitis symptoms are there because of the amount of inflammation in the bursa, as well as the exact area of the bursa involved. The swelling causes pain and tenderness in the bursa. When the bursa is so swollen, then it can cause stiffness along with...
- Coping with Muscular Dystrophy
Discussing with a child that they have a muscle wasting disease is not easy. People who are diagnosed with muscular dystrophy have a mind that functions normally, but a body that does not. Being a parent of a child with MD revolves around acceptance. When you get past the initial fear and...
- Dr. Michael Chabot DO2325 Dougherty Ferry Rd St. Louis Missouri 63122
- Dr. Husam Nawas M.D.12855 North 40 Drive St. Louis Missouri 63141
- Dr. Corey G Solman M.D.1001 S Kirkwood Road KIRKWOOD MO 63122
- Dr. Robert G. Medler M.D.12639 Old Tesson Road St. Louis Missouri 63128
- Dr. Jon Oda M.D.9300 Valley Children?s Place Madera California 93636
- Dr. Ryan Michael Nunley MD660 South Euclid Avenue Saint Louis Missouri 63110