Dr. Pari Nikpey MD
Neurologist | Neurology400 Locust Ave Suite 4 Charlottesville VA, 22902
Dr. Pari Nikpey practices Neuropathology in Charlottesville, VA. Dr. Nikpey studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Tabriz University Of Medical Sciences, Faculty Of Medicine 1978
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Va Commonwealth U Mcv Sch Med, Clinical Neurophysiology; Va Commonwealth U Mcv Sch Med, Neurology; U Pa Hlth Sys-Presby M C, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Pari Nikpey MD's Practice location
Charlottesville, VA 22902Get Direction
CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA 22911Get Direction
Dr. Pari Nikpey MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nikpey
- What is Dyslexia?
Dyslexia refers to a disorder characterized by disability in reading. This is a very common learning disability and is found to affect a large percentage of people in the country. Children with this learning disorder are found to have normal vision and intelligence. In many cases, the condition...
- What Is Saddle Paresthesia?
Saddle ParesthesiaA set of severe sciatica symptoms are described in saddle paresthesia. These symptoms can occur in the buttocks, perineum, and groin. Sometimes, this condition is also referred to as saddle anesthesia. When there is a sensation of tingling and numbness in the affected area, the...
- Dealing with Multiple Sclerosis Fatigue
Multiple sclerosis is a poorly understood autoimmune disease with a variety of symptoms, not all of which are felt by every person. Perhaps the most common symptom of MS is fatigue, and even that does not affect everyone equally.Tiredness and lassitudeFatigue can manifest itself either mentally or...
- Helping a Loved One Cope with Depression
Depression is a serious mood disorder that can really change the way people live their life. However, depression can be treated with the help and support of people who truly care about the welfare of a person who is depressed. Most people who frequently feel depressed need intervention and treatment...
- New Multiple Sclerosis Treatment, Ocrevus, Slows Down Disease Progression
In 2017, the United States Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) approved the drug – Ocrevus (ocrelizumab) – as a treatment for both relapsing and progressive forms of multiple sclerosis. ...
- What Is the Difference Between Depression and Anxiety?
Understanding the difference between depression and anxiety is not an easy task, as mental health conditions are far more complicated. The most common mental illnesses are depression, anxiety, and substance use disorder. It is common for these three types of mental illnesses to occur in combination....
- Dr. Myla D. Goldman MD500 Ray C Hunt Drive Charlottesville VA 22903
- Dr. Camilo E. Fadul MD1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Amy Katherine Guzik MD200 W Arbor Dr San Diego CA 92103
- Nathan B. Fountain OtherLee St Charlottesville VA 22908
- Karen C. Johnston OtherLee St Charlottesville VA 22908
- Dr. Steven T Dekosky MDUva Primary Care Ctr Charlottesville VA 22908