Dr. Gary Cabot practices Pain Medicine in Honolulu, HI. Pain medicine is concerned with the prevention of pain, and the evaluation, treatment, and rehabilitation of patients experiencing pain. Pain medicine physicians use a broad-based approach to treat all pain disorders, ranging from pain as a symptom of disease to pain as the primary disease. Dr. Cabot serves as a consultant to other physicians but is often the principal treating physician, providing care at various levels; such as treating the patient directly, prescribing medication, prescribing rehabilitative services, performing pain relieving procedures, counseling patients and families, directing a multidisciplinary team, coordinating care with other healthcare providers, and providing consultative services.
Education and Training
Univ of Hi John A Burns Sch of Med, Honolulu Hi 1982
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- La Co Harbor Ucla Med Ctr, Anesthesiology Tx Tech U Hlth Sci Ctr, Anesthesiology Univ Hi Sch Pub Hlth-Manoa, General Preventive Medicine Univ Hi-J A Burns Sch Med, Internal Medicine Univ Hi-J A Burns Sch Med, Psychiatry
- Tex Tech University 1983
Dr. Gary M Cabot M.D.'s Practice location
Honolulu, HI 96817Get Direction
Dr. Gary M Cabot M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Hyperalgesia?
Introduction Can you imagine having a small bruise but feel like someone has hit you with a sledgehammer? If you can imagine the scenario or may have even felt it at some point in your life, then you must know what it's like to have hyperalgesia.Hyperalgesia is a medical term, which means that the...
- How Long Does Weed Stay in Your System?
Reasons Why Marijuana Remains IllegalOne of the main reasons why weed remains illegal is the adverse side effects it gives to its users. Many people are under the impression that weed is simply a harmless drug--when in reality, that's nowhere near the truth. Smoking weed is thought as a fun...
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- Nerve Pain Medications for Fibromyalgia
Living a quality life is tough if you are dealing with chronic pain that is caused by fibromyalgia. Fibromyalgia is a chronic disorder characterized by predominant pain in the bones, muscles, and soft tissue. It is also associated with sleep issues, mood swings, and overwhelming...
- 319 Pill
319 PillThis pill is round in shape and white in color, and has an imprint of number “319”. It has been identified as tramadol hydrochloride 50 mg. It is used to treat restless legs syndrome (RLS), back pain, chronic pain, and fibromyalgia. It is supplied by Zydus Pharmaceuticals and belongs to...
- Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs for Rheumatoid Arthritis
What is rheumatoid arthritis?Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic inflammatory disorder, which happens to affect more than just the joints. In a few cases of this medical condition, other parts of the body such as the skin, heart, lungs, blood vessels, and eyes are also affected.It is also considered...
- Dr. Scott Sadamu Morioka M.D.91-2135 Fort Weaver Rd Ewa Beach HI 96706
- Dr. Christine Joan Hoglund D.O.1 Jarrett White Rd Tripler Army Medical Center HI 96859
- Dr. Gregory E. m. Yuen M.D.1188 Bishop St Honolulu HI 96813
- Dr. Carlos Warter M.D.1188 Bishop St Honolulu HI 96813
- Dr. Daniel J Fischberg M.D.1301 Punchbowl St Honolulu HI 96813
- Dr. Damien Kekaneinoa Tavares M.D.2226 Liliha St Honolulu HI 96817