Walter Zaulyczny is a physical therapist practicing in Linwood, NJ. Walter Zaulyczny specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Walter Zaulyczny can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Walter Zaulyczny will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mr. Walter A Zaulyczny MS PT's Practice location
Linwood, NJ 08221Get Direction
CHERRY HILL, NJ 08003Get Direction
Mr. Walter A Zaulyczny MS PT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- Tips On Recovering From Open Hernia Repair
After surgery, the first thing everyone would like to ask the doctor is about recovery. Undoubtedly, no one wants to stay bedridden for very long and everyone wants to restart their normal activities as soon as possible. While the recovery time for open hernia repair varies from person to person,...
- Is Physical Therapy Meant for Long-term Use?
Physical therapy is a form of treatment you might need when health disorders make it difficult for you to move around and perform daily tasks. It facilitates better movement and may alleviate pain. It also plays a significant role in improving or restoring your physical functioning as well as your...
- What Is Kinesiology Tape Used For?
What is a kinesiology tape?Kinesiology tape is a thin, elastic adhesive tape made from cotton or cotton/nylon blend. The cotton strip is comfortable and hypoallergenic without topics ingredients or medications. Several different brands of tapes are available. The common brand names of kinesiology...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Ms. Kathryn Marie Doran DPT2500 English Creek Road Egg Harbor Township NJ 08234
- Kerri L Sowers DPT138 S Leipzig Ave Egg Harbor City NJ 08215
- Dr. Mark Thomas Walsh PT, DPT, MS24 McArthur Boulevard Somers Point NJ 08244
- Jared Charles Mannello PT, DPT, OCS304 Harrison Ave Somers Point NJ 08244
- Mr. Reginaldo Pomer Gregorio LPT119 Kensington Dr Absecon NJ 08205
- Dr. Shihhui Liou DPT334 W Ocean Heights Ave Linwood NJ 08221