Andrea Lee is a physical therapist practicing in Chicago, IL. Andrea Lee specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Andrea Lee can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Andrea Lee will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Andrea Lacoy Lee's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60638Get Direction
Tinley Park, IL 60477Get Direction
Andrea Lacoy Lee's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- Alternative Treatments for Stroke
Knowing about the treatment and care of stroke victims is important. When a victim shows stroke-like signs and symptoms, a neurologist must confirm the symptoms as well as identify the type of stroke the victim is suffering from, the affected areas, and the level of damage. This will help in...
- What is Tommy John Surgery?
Named after Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher, Tommy John, who took up this new procedure to repair his affected elbow, this surgery is common among athletes to correct a ligament that is injured. Also known as ulnar collateral ligament (UCL reconstruction), the injured ligament is replaced with a tendon...
- Ice Baths Relieve Sore Muscles
According to a new study ice baths are as effective as compression stockings and stretching to relieve soreness caused by an intense workout. “Ice bath reduced the muscle soreness by 20% and this was equivalent to other popular methods of recovery," says Chris Bleakley, PhD, a researcher at the...
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- Mrs. Lynnea Barnes PT, DPT, NCS1740 W Taylor St Chicago IL 60612
- Thomas Mollsen MPT6105 N Lincoln Ave Chicago IL 60659
- Mrs. Pretzel A Ceniza PT199 S Addison Rd Wood Dale IL 60191
- Mrs. Jessica Mccool PHYSICAL THERAPIST3130 N Lincoln Ave Chicago IL 60657
- Staci Burkard P.T.1201 N Clark St Chicago IL 60610
- Genevieve Maglinte3759 N Ravenswood Ave Chicago IL 60613