Jodi Handler is a physical therapist practicing in Northfield, NJ. Jodi Handler specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Jodi Handler can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Jodi Handler will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Jodi Handler PT, DPT's Practice location
Northfield, NJ 08225Get Direction
Jodi Handler PT, DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Why Lateral Epicondylitis is Called Tennis Elbow
Lateral epicondylitis is a condition of the arms that creates pain around the elbow joints. The condition may be a result of a number of causes, but it is typically from overuse of the elbow. However, it may take some time before lateral epicondylitis starts showing intense pain; it may be up to one...
- What is Autistic Disorder
Autistic disorder is defined as the most severe type of autistic spectrum disorder (ASD). It is also called classic autism or Kanner’s Syndrome. This developmental disorder is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and behavior. Autistic people often avoid interaction...
- How Long Does a Knee Replacement Last?
A knee replacement surgery provides relief for approximately 90 percent of people who are suffering from pain due to knee problems. Most knee replacement procedures are done for the treatment of osteoarthritis. With proper care, your knee implant can last for as long as 20 years. The technology...
- What to Expect During Physical Therapy
The first time you visit your physical therapist for therapy, the specialist will go through your records and give a complete examination in regards to your situation. The report will cover sensitive muscle areas that feel pain when compressed, abilities, daily problems, desired outcome, and...
- Why is it Difficult to Diagnose Fibromyalgia?
Fibromyalgia is considered a medical mystery. There is no known cause for fibromyalgia, and it can be very difficult to diagnose and treat. There are no lab tests or imaging that can conclusively identify the illness. Fibromyalgia is a set of symptoms that must be assessed on an individual...
- Ms. Kathryn Marie Doran DPT2500 English Creek Road Egg Harbor Township NJ 08234
- Kerri L Sowers DPT138 S Leipzig Ave Egg Harbor City NJ 08215
- Dr. Mark Thomas Walsh PT, DPT, MS24 McArthur Boulevard Somers Point NJ 08244
- Jared Charles Mannello PT, DPT, OCS304 Harrison Ave Somers Point NJ 08244
- Mr. Reginaldo Pomer Gregorio LPT119 Kensington Dr Absecon NJ 08205
- Dr. Shihhui Liou DPT334 W Ocean Heights Ave Linwood NJ 08221