Dr. Antonio De jesus Carcamo MD
Pediatrician8000 Red Bug Lake Rd Suite 280 Oviedo FL, 32765
Dr. Antonio Carcamo is a pediatrician practicing in Oviedo, FL. Dr. Carcamo is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Carcamo diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Carcamo can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Universidad De Montemorelos MD
Dr. Antonio De jesus Carcamo MD's Practice location
Oviedo, FL 32765Get Direction
OVIEDO, FL 32765Get Direction
Dr. Antonio De jesus Carcamo MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Carcamo
- Why Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
Babies thrive on the breast milk from their mothers. A mother's milk is rich in minerals, vitamins, carbohydrates, protein, and the fat that babies need.How Does My Baby Benefit from Breastfeeding?A mother’s milk contains two main proteins, whey (60-70%) and casein (30-40%). Breast feeding is...
- Reading to Your Children: The Path to Healthy Kids
Storytelling is a vehicle for parents to bond with their children, while instilling values and character traits. Making time for a 15 minute story is a great way to directly connect with your children.Storytelling is a tradition as old as human history. The stories of Aesop may come to mind. The...
- What Should I Do if My Child Wets the Bed?
Many studies have uncovered the reasons behind bedwetting and what can be done for improving the condition in children. A report on bedwetting mentions the common misconceptions about bedwetting and the progress in finding the cause and treatment of this condition.Darcie Kiddoo, MD, associate...
- Breastfeeding Children Can Reduce Their Risk of Developing Infections
Babies who are exclusively breastfed have fewer and less severe infections, when compared to babies who are partially breastfed or not breastfed at all, according to a study published in, Archives of Disease in Childhood. This protection is regardless of the healthcare and vaccinations provided to...
- How to Protect Children with Autism from Being Bullied
Introduction to BullyingIt is an unfortunate fact that children have a tendency to find weaknesses and differences in their peers and latch onto it, emotionally or physically hurting the other child in the process. When performed on purpose and repeatedly this is bullying, and is a serious problem....
- What is Dyslexia?
Dyslexia refers to a disorder characterized by disability in reading. This is a very common learning disability and is found to affect a large percentage of people in the country. Children with this learning disorder are found to have normal vision and intelligence. In many cases, the condition...
- Jennifer Sharp Thielhelm800 North Maitland Avenue Maitland Florida 32751
- Dr. Danuta Deeb MD2902 N Orange Ave Orlando Florida 32804
- Dr. Joseph A. Cannizzaro MD357 Wekiva Springs Road Longwood Florida 32779
- Mrs. Allison Haughton-Green M.D.422 South Alafaya Trail Orlando Florida 32828
- Dr. Ruben A. Gonzalez-Florin MD7976 Snowberry Circle Orlando Florida 32819
- Dr. Lloyd N. Werk MD, MPH1717 South Orange Avenue Orlando Florida 32806