Dr. Amy Reese is a psychologist practicing in Newark, CA. Dr. Reese specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Reese evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Reese because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Ms. Amy Elizabeth Reese's Practice location
Newark, CA 94560Get Direction
Ms. Amy Elizabeth Reese's reviewsWrite Review
- Eight Tips to Overcome Procrastination
Are you thinking of ways to overcome procrastination? Well, you have landed in the right place. Procrastination is something every person can do. Even a well-organized person does it. It is a bad, yet a hard habit to break.Have you been putting things off lately? Are your deadlines getting closer...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Autism
Introduction From the perspective of an outsider, it is very difficult to understand what it is to have autism. This misunderstanding, unfortunately, can result in a lot of misconceptions and stereotypes about people with autism. Below are certain misconceptions, which people usually have in...
- Signs of Depression
Typically, you may encounter feelings of sadness and these feelings normally subside over time so your normal routine can ensue. However, in some circumstances these feelings of frustration and sadness persist longer than expected, and it may affect the activities of your everyday life.The mental...
- How Jon Stewart Highlighted Autism Awareness
When there was a slight glitch in the segment Jon Stewart had planned, he had no problem improvising in the best way - bringing awareness to autism.Carly's storyCarly Fleischmann is only twenty-two years old. She is nonverbal and has severe autism, but she's already making her dreams come true. Ever...
- The Need for Autism-Friendly Amusement Parks
While amusement parks are a source of a great time for many families all throughout the year, families who have members with autism have a bit of a harder time. With additional planning required, and occasionally not having the parks being sufficiently accommodating toward those with autism, many...
- What Are Delusions: Types, Risks, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What are delusions?Delusions are untrue and unrealistic beliefs of a person. A delusion separates the person from reality and imagination. It was previously known as "paranoid disorder", which is a type of serious mental disorder. People with this disorder usually experience delusions associated...
- Dr. Ayelet Hirshfeld PHD CLINICAL PSYCH1101 S Winchester Blvd San Jose CA 95128
- Dr. Susan Elizabeth Scatena PHD11891 Flanagan Ct Dublin California 94568
- Dr. Tejal A. Jakatdar PH.D.1616 Walnut St Philadelphia PA 19103
- Jennifer Lendl1142 McKendrie Street San Jose California 95126
- Phyllis Krafft Sherlock1275 Dana Avenue Palo Alto California 94301
- Eval Gal-Oz PH.D.415 Cambridge Ave Palo Alto California 94306