Monte Little is a physical therapist practicing in Wilson, NC. Monte Little specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Monte Little can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Monte Little will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
- Fluorine and titanium and the organic material of dental enamel.
- Strontium and fluoride content of surface and inner enamel versus caries prevalence in the Atlantic coast of the United States of America.
- Trace element content of surface and subsurface enamel relative to caries prevalence of the west coast of the United States of America.
- Acid-reducing effect of antienzymes in the mouth.
- Uptake of tin and fluoride by intact enamel.
- A study of the inorganic carbon dioxide in intact human enamel.
- Trace elements in ancient Indian teeth.
- Concomitant calculus and caries.
- Dental calculus composition. 1. Supragingival calculus: ash, calcium, phosphorus, sodium, and density.
- The pH of carious cavities-II. The pH at different depths in isolated cavities.
- DENTAL CALCULUS COMPOSITION. 2. SUBGINGIVAL CALCULUS: ASH, CALCIUM, PHOSPHORUS, AND SODIUM.
- THE CA, P, NA, AND ASH CONTENT AT DIFFERENT DEPTHS IN CARIES.
- REMINERALIZATION AND MINERALIZATION OF IN VITRO CALCULUS. SAM-TDR-64-59.
- Chemical and physical properties of altered and sound enamel. 3. Fluoride and sodium content.
- A two-year comparison of three topical fluoride agents.
Mr. Monte Frank Little LPT's Practice location
Wilson, NC 27893Get Direction
Mr. Monte Frank Little LPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Fibromyalgia: Dietary Guidelines to Reduce Your Symptoms
Although there is no prescribed diet for the treatment of fibromyalgia symptoms, many individuals find that changes in their food intake — quality and quantity — impact the severity of their symptoms. An awareness of what you are eating is a key to understand how food impacts your...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- What Are the Types of Physical Therapy?
There are several specialties of physical therapy. Although it’s a well-known field by many professionals, it’s usually overlooked by the public. Below are some of the common types of physical therapies:Orthopedic Physical TherapyPhysical therapists diagnose and treat musculoskeletal disorders....
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- The Best Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Positive lifestyle changes can do wonders for rheumatoid arthritis symptoms and the condition's overall outcome. There is significant evidence that lifestyle intervention promotes better prognosis and prolongs the life of patients with the condition. In other words, good lifestyle choices make life...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Ms. Barbara F Gunnells PT1811 Forest Hills Rd W Wilson NC 27893
- Dr. George Anthony Lampron DPT2303 Wellington Dr Sw Wilson NC 27893
- Mrs. Tracey Jenkins Sanderford PT, CERT MDT164 Roundabout Ct Rocky Mount NC 27804
- Ms. Joi M Massey PT, CWS1811 Forest Hills Rd W Wilson NC 27893
- Mr. Anthony W Gesell PT1811 Forest Hills Rd W Wilson NC 27893
- Ms. Lori J Boswell PT, CLT-LANA1811 Forest Hills Rd W Wilson NC 27893