Dr. Daniel Corredor practices Endocrinology in STAFFORD, TX. Dr. Corredor specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. Corredor examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Univ Nac De Colombia, Fac De Med, Bogota, Colombia 1963
National Center of Colombia / Faculty of Medicine 1963
Tbilisi National University 'Gaenati'
Universidad AutÛnoma de Nuevo LeÛn Facultad de Medicina 1963
- Biochemical, endocrine, and other indices during quinestrol therapy.
- Body weight, ovarian enlargement and urinary steroids.
- Insulin and glucose patterns in control subjects and in proved insulinoma.
- Proteinuria and mild glucose intolerance.
- Serum cholesterol and triglycerides during mild glucose intolerance.
- Hyperinsulinemia after tolbutamide in mild glucose intolerance.
- Insulin patterns prior to and after onset of diabetes.
- Growth hormone in insulin-treated diabetes mellitus.
- Glucose tolerance sum criteria in patients.
- Partial glucose intolerance by various criteria.
- Glucose tolerance sum criteria in a non-patient control population.
- Alcoholism and other concomitants of mitochondrial inclusions in skeletal muscle.
- High Cholesterol
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- Graves' Disease
- Southside Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Southside Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Southside Med Center
- NSLIJHS/Hofstra North Shore-LIJ School of Medicine at Southside Hospital Program
Dr. Daniel G Corredor MD's Practice location
STAFFORD, TX 77477Get Direction
Dr. Daniel G Corredor MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Regular Use of Mouthwash Linked to Increased Risk of Diabetes
As a metabolic disorder, diabetes onset can be triggered by many different factors. The disease’s main characteristic is exceedingly high levels of blood sugar brought about by an insulin deficiency in the affected person. Insulin is a hormone produced by the pancreatic beta cells and has vital...
- Low Testosterone Levels May Increase the Risk of Bone Fractures
Low levels of testosterone may increase the chances of bone fractures due to osteoporosis in men over 60-years-old, according to a study published in the journal, Archives of Internal Medicine. Osteoporosis, characterized by thinning of bones, and can occur in men with hormonal deficiencies.“One...
- What are the Symptoms of Huntington's Disease?
Huntington’s disease, earlier known as Huntington’s chorea, is a genetic disorder characterized by the degeneration of neurons in brain. This inherited disorder may affect a person's movement, thinking, and behavior. This disease affects about 15,000 people in the country, and about the same...
- The Very Best Diet for Weight Loss for People at Risk for Diabetes
For those that are at risk of developing type 2 diabetes, making a change in lifestyle to improve their health becomes paramount in order to prevent the disease from developing and ensuring their health in the long term. Prediabetic patients are those who are at risk of developing the disease and...
- Hydrochlorothiazide and Diabetes
DiabetesInsulin is a hormone that is secreted by the pancreas. Diabetes can develop when the pancreas stops secreting insulin or when the body becomes resistant to insulin. The most common type of diabetes is type 2 diabetes.According to the American Diabetes Association, more than 25 million people...
- Do Almonds Have Benefits for Diabetic Patients?
Are there potential benefits with eating almonds for diabetes? Diabetes is a long-term condition directly affected by what you eat and drink. While eating almonds and drinking almond milk will not reverse your diabetes or replace medical treatments, they may help you manage your diabetes and ward...
- Dr. Vivian O. Rodriguez M.D.2201 West Holcombe Blvd. Houston Texas 77030
- Amelita Lourdes P. Basa8200 Wednesbury Lane Houston Texas 77074
- Dr. Andres Splenser M.D.7500 Beechnut St Houston Texas 77074
- Dr. John E. Buster MD800 Washington St. Boston Massachusetts 02111
- Dr. Neel Lalit Shah MD6431 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Luis Jose Rodriguez MD7400 Fannin St Houston TX 77054