Dr. Oscar G Winners-mendizabal M.D.
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine Specialist | Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH, 44106
Dr. Oscar Winners-mendizabal is a Neonatal-Perinatal Physician practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Winners-mendizabal cares for the critically ill newborn and premature infants. Neonatal-Perinatal Physicians treat conditions such as breathing disorders, birth defects, infections, and any other life-threatening medical problems. They coordinate with their young patients families and other physicians to determine appropriate treatment.
Education and Training
Greater Bolivian University of San Andres
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Neonatology - University Hospitals - Rainbow Babies & Children's Hospital, Cleveland, OH
- Rainbow Babies& Children's Hosp 2009
- NEONATOLOGY, RAINBOW BABIES AND CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL, CLEVELAND, OH
- Neonatal Perinatal Medicine - (Rainbow & Children's Hospital)
Dr. Oscar G Winners-mendizabal M.D.'s Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44106Get Direction
Saint Petersburg, FL 33701Get Direction
ORLANDO, FL 32803Get Direction
Dr. Oscar G Winners-mendizabal M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Winners-mendizabal
worst doctor I've ever had.
- Study Suggests Ties Between Celiac Disease and Early Respiratory Infections
With the rise of celiac disease and other problems related to gluten, finding out just what can cause it and how it has risen alludes even the best of researchers. Knowing the key differences between celiac disease and other gluten issues is a step for better understanding and management of the...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- Dr. Mary Elaine Patrinos MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Andrea Trembath MD3601 W. 13 Mile Rd Royal Oak MI 48073
- Dr. Mary Nock MD11100 Euclid Avenue Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Ish Kumar Gulati MD2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109
- Dr. Brooke D. Vergales M.D.11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Moira Crowley M.D.11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106