Dr. Robin Watkins is a psychologist practicing in Channahon, IL. Dr. Watkins specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Watkins evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Watkins because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Robin L Watkins PH.D.'s Practice location
Channahon, IL 60410Get Direction
Dr. Robin L Watkins PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Age Group is Affected by Binge Eating Disorder?
Binge eating disorder is a serious, but curable eating disorder. Common characteristics of binge eating disorder consist of suicide risks, functional weakness and increased rate of the psychiatric condition co-occurring. Body image despair and eating disorders: what’s age got to do with it?The...
- Why Women Love Literotica
People think about sex, people talk about sex, people like sex – it’s no big secret. However, even in the 21st century, pornography is perceived as a predominantly male interest. Regardless of stereotypes, the fact is that women have the same type of healthy sexual interest like men do. Many...
- Katy Perry Fan Wishes Bullies Would Stop Picking on Sister with Autism
There exist several forms of bullying – physical, emotional, verbal, educational, and property destruction. Nowadays, cyberbullying is also on the rise.While social media networks are a great way to connect and interact with others, they can also be used in harmful ways to humiliate others....
- Psychotherapy for Bipolar Disorder
Bipolar disorder is a type of brain disorder that results in a sudden shift of a person's mood, energy, activity, and sometimes, how a person carries out his or her daily activities. It has always been known that pharmacotherapy is the effective treatment for people with bipolar disorder. However,...
- Why Do Hallucinations Happen?
IntroductionHallucinations are sensations that people perceive as real, but in reality, are only created by their mind. A person's five senses are often affected. Examples are hearing voices without anyone around or seeing images that are not real. Such symptoms are may due to mental illnesses, drug...
- Dr. Brandi K. Boan PSYD6090 Strathmoor Rockford Illinois 61107
- Ms. Kimberly Gelbort PH.D1401 Lakewood Dr Morris IL 60450
- Dr. Dora Marie Johns wolfe PSY. D.339 Alana Dr. New Lenox IL 60451
- Dr. Arieahn Matamonasa bennett PH.D.2603 S Washington St Naperville IL 60565
- Dr. Robert Edward Puls PSYD1352 North Cedar Road New Lenox IL 60451
- Dr. Daniel J Moran PHD BCBA1415 Maple Rd Joliet IL 60432