Dr. Bridget Hannahan is a psychologist practicing in Mobile, AL. Dr. Hannahan specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Hannahan evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Hannahan because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Bridget O. Hannahan PH.D's Practice location
Mobile, AL 36604Get Direction
Dr. Bridget O. Hannahan PH.D's reviewsWrite Review
- Wellbutrin Weight Loss: How Does Wellbutrin Work for Weight Loss?
What is Wellbutrin?Wellbutrin is a brand name of bupropion. It is an antidepressant and is mainly used to treat seasonal depression and major depressive disorder. It works by inhibiting the reuptake of serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine. ...
- What Is Extrinsic Motivation?
IntroductionExtrinsic motivation is defined as a reward-driven behavior and is considered as a type of operant conditioning, which is a form of behavior modification that would make use of rewards and punishments. When we talk about extrinsic motivation, it involves the use of rewards or other...
- Micah Johnson- Dallas Cop-Killer Did He Suffer From PTSD
Micah Xavier Johnson, 25 years old from Mesquite, Texas, seemed to be one of America's heroes...an army veteran. With no known ties to terror, no criminal past, and a record as an upstanding member of the U.S. military with a completed tour to Afghanistan, how could it be that this...
- What Is Demisexual?
There are a variety of sexual identities in this world and each individual has his or her own sexual identity. One type of sexual identity is demisexuality. It is not as commonly heard and many people may also ask, "What is demisexual?"If you don’t know much about this sexuality other than hearing...
- Everything You Need To Know About Major Depressive Disorder
Major depressive disorder (MDD) — also referred to as clinical depression — and Dysthymia are two of the most common types of depression. While there are some less common types too, MDD is a condition that is quite common among people today. In fact, according to the National Institute of...
- What Is a Psychosomatic Disorder?
What is a psychosomatic disorder?It is a disorder wherein physical symptoms develop due to mental factors. The term "psyche" refers to the word "mind" and "somatic" means the observed physical signs and symptoms of the disease. Every disease has physical and mental components, so most diseases are...
- Dr. Joanna T Koulianos PH.D.22 N Florida St Mobile AL 36607
- Dr. Victoria Armstrong PH.D.8787 Brookpark Rd Cleveland OH 44129
- Dr. David Neesmith PH.D.1151 Dove Street Newport Beach CA 92660
- Dr. John P Kline PH.D.Psychology Clinic Mobile AL 36688
- Dr. Jason (jake) Epker PHD2450a Old Shell Rd Mobile AL 36607
- Dr. Jennifer Mccall Jackson PSY.D.273 Azalea Rd Mobile AL 36609