Dr. Frederic Deleyiannis is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Aurora, CO. Dr. Deleyiannis specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Yale School of Medicine 1992
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Orbicularis oris muscle defects as an expanded phenotypic feature in nonsyndromic cleft lip with or without cleft palate.
- The re-emergence of scrofula with HIV infection: a review of epidemiology, pathogenesis, diagnosis and treatment.
- Rethinking isolated cleft palate: evidence of occult lip defects in a subset of cases.
- Anatomical basis for apparent subepithelial cleft lip: a histological and ultrasonographic survey of the orbicularis oris muscle.
- Subungual squamous cell carcinoma after organ transplantation.
- Evidence of olfactory deficits as part of the phenotypic spectrum of nonsyndromic orofacial clefting.
- Genome-wide association studies in dogs and humans identify ADAMTS20 as a risk variant for cleft lip and palate.
- Neurosurgical sequelae of domestic dog attacks in children.
- Electronic Cigarettes Are as Toxic to Skin Flap Survival as Tobacco Cigarettes.
- Abnormalities in long latency responses to superior laryngeal nerve stimulation in adductor spasmodic dysphonia.
- Alcoholism: independent predictor of survival in patients with head and neck cancer.
- Risk of lung cancer among patients with head and neck cancer.
- Skin Cancer
- Cleft Palate
- Sebaceous Cyst
- University Of Pittsburgh Med Center
Dr. Frederic White-brown Deleyiannis MD's Practice location
Aurora, CO 80045Get Direction
Dr. Frederic White-brown Deleyiannis MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Everything You Need to Know About Blepharoplasty
What is blepharoplasty?Sometimes known as eyelid surgery, blepharoplasty is a delicate surgical procedure performed on the eyelids. Its purpose is to improve the general appearance of the upper and lower eyelids. It can, therefore, be categorised as a plastic or cosmetic surgical operation. All...
- Thinking About Getting a Nose Job? Here is What You Need to Know
What is it? Rhinoplasty, commonly known as a nose job, is a surgical procedure done to reshape the nose to improve its appearance. This is a cosmetic surgery done for people who are unhappy with the way their nose looks, or to correct certain deformities which resulted from injuries to their nose...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- What Is Lower Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty is a procedure whose aim is to reconstruct the upper or lower part of the eyelids. The procedure concentrates on the lower areas below eyes to reduce the eye bags caused by the excess skin. Through blepharoplasty, the extra skin is repositioned or removed, extra fat removed or added,...
- People Who Get Nose Jobs May Have An Underlying Mental Disorder
A new study shows that a third of patients who performed cosmetic surgery to improve the appearance of their nose have moderate symptoms of body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) which makes them preoccupied with defects in their appearance. The results of the study published in the journal Plastic and...
- Dr. Michael Menachof MD7400 East Crestline Circle Greenwood Village Colorado 80122
- Dr. Thomas A. Narsete M.D.1221 South Clarkson Street Denver Colorado 80210
- Dr. David R. Broadway MD9777 South Yosemite Street Lone Tree Colorado 80124
- Dr. Edmon Khoury M.D.9777 S Yosemite St Lone Tree CO 80124
- Dr. Jeffrey Ronald Raval M.D.3773 Cherry Creek N. Dr. Denver CO 80209
- Dr. Michael Charles Bateman M.D.4700 Hale Parkway Denver CO 80220