Dr. Jeanette Torres perez is a psychologist practicing in MAYAGUEZ, PR. Dr. Torres perez specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Torres perez evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Torres perez because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Jeanette Torres perez PSYD's Practice location
MAYAGUEZ, PR 00680Get Direction
Dr. Jeanette Torres perez PSYD's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Different Types of Anxiety?
What is anxiety?Individuals who have anxiety normally face stressful situations under normal circumstances, meaning, that they can become fearful and nervous completely out of context when a situation doesn't have any reason for these reactions. This is considered anxiety.Anxiety can be caused be a...
- How MRIs Can Be Used to Diagnose Autism
Though we have made progress in recognizing what does not cause autism, little is currently known about what does cause most cases of autism. It is known that there is no single cause of the condition. In general, it is accepted that autism is related to structural differences in the brain, though...
- New Research Shows Many Adults with Autism Are Unemployed
Many families with young adults on the spectrum describe the transition from adolescence to young adulthood as being a lot like learning to fly. Transition into adulthood is a critical period of development and milestones. A healthy transition can set the state for positive outcomes and advantages...
- Music Can Prevent Chronic Stress
Stress is inevitable in life; however, it is less manageable if an individual experiences chronic stress on a daily basis for an extended period of time. Stress triggers a series of reactions that initiate the stress response in cells throughout an individual's body. Commonly, if stress persists for...
- Stress Can Lead to Binge Eating
According to a new survey presented at the annual meeting of American Psychological Association, there are those that lose their appetite when under stress but for the most part, people tend to overeat at the time of stress. The study conducted under the leadership of Kayla Ten Eycke, MSc, of the...
- What is Binge Eating Disorder (BED)?
Binge Eating Disorder, which is abbreviated as BED is an eating condition which is marked with recurring periods of quickly eating too much food, thus making one feel uncomfortable. A person with this condition lacks self-control during the binge episodes and afterwards feels ashamed, distressed and...
- Dr. Rolando Desa cintron M.D.44 Calle Carbonell Cabo Rojo PR 00623
- Dr. Gustavo R. Halley PSYDState Road #2 Km. 124.2 Aguadilla PR 00603
- Migdalia Pousa OtherAve. Dr. Montalvo 10 Anasco PR 00610
- Miguel Angel Vargas velez PHDAvenida Los Patriotas Carr. 111 Lares PR 00669
- Mrs. Mirella Montalvo M.S60 CALLE DAGUEY ANASCO PR 00610
- Mr. Humberto Jose Ramirez PSYD.161 CALLE MARINA AGUADA PR 00602