Dr. Wayne Campbell is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Pensacola, FL. Dr. Campbell specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Campbell tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
University of Alabama School of Medicine 1968
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Univ Of S Fl Coll Of Med, General Surgery; Univ Of S Fl Coll Of Med, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Wayne Price Campbell MD's Practice location
Pensacola, FL 32501Get Direction
Dr. Wayne Price Campbell MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Your Child at Risk of Osgood-Schlatter Disease?
Our body is a machine and any wear and tear occurring in any of the parts of the body can impair overall body functioning. One of the common types of pain felt by a number of people is pain associated with the knees. There are various forms and causes that could be related to knee pains, one of them...
- Reasons for Knee Replacement Surgery
Knee replacement surgery is a surgical procedure that involves the removal of parts of your natural knee joint and replacing them with artificial parts known as prostheses. Knee replacement is a very common procedure used to repair your knee joint.Many conditions can make your doctor decide to...
- Hip Pain: Causes and Treatment
Any pain that is felt around the hip joint is usually referred to as hip pain. This is a very common condition and often confusing, as there are several reasons for the pain in the hip region. Hip pain can make everyday activities more difficult. Many people feel a snapping sound in the hip joint....
- Do You Need a Bone Density Examination?
What is a bone density examination?A bone density examination is the only examination that will diagnose osteoporosis before its signs and symptoms become visible and before any bone fractures occur. With the help of a bone density test, your doctor will know more about the density and health of...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- Dr. Kevin A. Witte D.O.2000 SE BLUE PKWY Lee's Summit MO 64063
- Dr. Leslie M. Barnes M.D.1717 North E Street Pensacola Florida 32501
- Dr. Erik Christian Nilssen M.D.1040 Gulf Breeze Pkwy Gulf Breeze FL 32561
- Dr. Brett R Smith MD1040 Gulf Breeze Pkwy Gulf Breeze FL 32561
- Dr. Robert T Snowden1040 Gulf Breeze Parkway Gulf Breeze FL 32561
- Dr. Kurt L Morrison DO4541 N Davis Hwy Pensacola FL 32503