Dr. Timothy Pistocco is an anesthesiologist practicing in Amarillo, TX. Dr. Pistocco ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Pistocco also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ of Ok Coll of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 1987
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine 1987
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Scott & White Mem Hosp, Anesthesiology
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital Program
Dr. Timothy Bruce Pistocco M.D.'s Practice location
Amarillo, TX 79106Get Direction
Dr. Timothy Bruce Pistocco M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Endometriosis? Is It Endometriosis or Just My Period?
Many women have a difficult time during their periods, and sometimes, some may confuse painful symptoms they are experiencing for simply being part and parcel of women's normal menstrual woes without suspecting that the symptoms might be due to an aggressive form of endometriosis. Endometriosis can...
- Founder of The Miracle Project Discusses Autism and the Arts
Elaine couldn't have been more proud when she discovered that one of her long-time students was going to be a guest star on the hit TV show, The Good Doctor. For anyone mentor, it's a wonderful feeling to see students succeed in life - and land something as big as an ABC hit series. What's even more...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Todd H Martin M.D.1501 S Coulter St Amarillo TX 79106
- Dr. Amanda Trout D.O.2001 S COULTER ST AMARILLO TX 79106
- Dr. Alberto C Cura MD3611 S Soncy Rd Amarillo TX 79119
- Dr. Randall Felder M.D.1501 S Coulter St Amarillo TX 79106
- Dr. Brian Scott Murrell MD24 Care Cir Amarillo TX 79124
- Dr. Robert N Crabtree M.D.6819 Plum Creek Dr Amarillo TX 79124