Dr. Sigmund Friedman practices Allergy and Immunology care in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Friedman specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Friedman provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll of Med, Brooklyn Ny 1974
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine 1974
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Contact Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Allergic Reaction
- Hives (urticaria)
- Long Island Coll Hosp, Allergy And Immunology; Brookdale Univ Hosp Med Ctr, Pediatrics; Nyu Hospitals Center, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn/Long Island College Hospital Program
Dr. Sigmund Friedman MD's Practice location
Brooklyn, NY 11219Get Direction
Dr. Sigmund Friedman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Friedman
- Pink Eye vs. Allergies
IntroductionThe eye is one of the sensitive parts of the body, and it easily gets affected by any irritants such as microbes. Eyes turning red would be due to not getting enough sleep or not blinking enough in a day. In certain cases, it can also be a sign of some kind of infection or...
- How Your Immune System Works
What is the immune system and how does it work?The immune system is regarded as the natural defense system in your body. The immune system, together with a network of cells and tissues, as well as body organs, protects your body against harmful foreign invaders or substances. Examples of foreign...
- What Precautions Should be Taken for Peanut Allergies?
Peanut allergies are one of the most common allergies in children, and often result in serious allergic responses. Moreover, with peanut allergy, even a small amount of allergen may result in a serious response. It is easy to predict the presence of nuts in some foods, while in some others, like...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Lupus
IntroductionLupus is a chronic autoimmune disease. It is a complex disease characterized by inflammation and many other symptoms. In lupus, the body's immune system attacks its own healthy tissues and causes inflammation and swelling. It also damages other organs in the body. People with lupus tend...
- Exercising Can Reduce Allergies
It is indeed a challenge to do outdoor exercises if you are an individual with allergies. Here are a few things to keep in mind when going for some exercise outdoors.Know the triggers for allergies“It is very important to know what you are allergic to”, says Michael Blaiss, MD, a past president...
- Symbicort (Budesonide/Formoterol) Inhalation Aerosol
What is Symbicort?Symbicort is a combination drug used for the management of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) symptoms. The two active ingredients of Symbicort are budesonide and formoterol. This combination helps relax the airways and makes breathing easier.Budesonide can be...
- Ann Zozo374 Stockholm St New York New York 11237
- Dr. Boyan Hadjiev M.D.30 East 40th Street New York New York 10016
- Dr. Ziv Harish MD200 Engle Street Englewood New Jersey 7631
- Dr. Meera Khedkar M.D.19 Holly Street Cranford New Jersey 7016
- Dr. Annette Fiorillo-Quinn DO,MS2940 Lincoln Avenue Oceanside New York 11572
- Dr. Audrey Michelle Weissman M.D.59-10 Junction Blvd. Elmhurst New York 11373