At Dr. Charles Sizemore, D.D.S., we specialize in providing top quality dentistry for the whole family at affordable rates. Whether you ??d like to schedule a routine cleaning or require immediate att ...
Dr. Charles Sizemore D.D.S.'s Practice location
Plano, TX 75023Get Direction
Dr. Charles Sizemore D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Dr. Toni P. Hamilton D.D.S.910 W Mitchell St Arlington Texas 76013
- Josephine (Jodi) D Danna DDS5072 West Plano Parkway Plano Texas 75093
- Dr. James Eric Hibbs DDS5600 W Lovers Ln Dallas TX 75209
- Dr. Bryant P. Lee D.M.D.300 W Boyd Allen TX 75013
- Dr. Grace T. Chu D.M.D.6009 Beltline Road Dallas Texas 75254
- Dr. Nidhi Jaiswal DDS4150 Eldorado Pkwy McKinney Texas 75070