Lawrence Yee is a physical therapist practicing in Los Gatos, CA. Lawrence Yee specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Lawrence Yee can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Lawrence Yee will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mr. Lawrence Zale Yee M.P.T.'s Practice location
Los Gatos, CA 95032Get Direction
Mr. Lawrence Zale Yee M.P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Benefits of Pilates?
This method, introduced by Joseph Pilates, is in high demand and everybody seems to be practicing it in one form or the other. And many seem to be happy with the improvement they have in flexibility, abdominal strength and range of motion after starting with Pilates. What is Pilates? It is a series...
- What Are The Signs and Symptoms of Tennis Elbow?
What Are The Signs and Symptoms of Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow is a medical condition that is usually accompanied by a variety of symptoms. It is also referred to as lateral epicondylitis. There are people who may experience a few of the symptoms, while others may experience many of all of the...
- Alternative Treatment for Shin Splints
What Are Shin Splints?Shin splints are the result of severe stress being placed on the tibia. This stress leads to inflammation of the surrounding muscle tissues; thus, leading to severely debilitating pain. At times, the pain can be so severe that it may even cause difficulties simply taking a step...
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- Wayne Broberg PT6055 Meridian Ave San Jose CA 95120
- Charmaine Mamaril454 Forest Ave Palo Alto CA 94301
- Ms. Ashley Ferrington DPT, PT3727 Buchanan Street San Francisco CA 94123
- Mr. Niraj D. Hazari MSPT1040 N Rengstorff Ave Mountain View CA 94043
- Allison Granot PT795 El Camino Real Palo Alto CA 94301
- Paula Chan PT1235 Pear Ave Mountain View CA 94043