Dr. Bruce Ernst is an anesthesiologist practicing in New Port Richey, FL. Dr. Ernst ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Ernst also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
New York Univ Sch of Med, New York Ny 1987
New York University School of Medicine 1987
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Pain Medicine
- Brigham & Women'S Hosp, Anesthesiology; Good Samaritan Reg Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Brigham & Women's Hospital Program
Dr. Bruce Ernst M.D.'s Practice location
New Port Richey, FL 34652Get Direction
Dr. Bruce Ernst M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Difference Between Gastric Bypass Surgery and Gastric Sleeve
Weight loss surgeries, which are also collectively referred to as bariatric surgery are done when dietary and exercise treatment plans fail to work. More often, patients undergo this kind of surgery if their health is at risk due to their heavy weight. A bariatric operation can be done to obese...
- What Is Varicocelectomy Surgery?
Varicocelectomy is a surgical procedure that is mainly used to treat male infertility. This infertility in men is always as a result of varicocele. The aim of treating varicocele is to obstruct or hinder venous drainage to the testicles while maintaining the lymphatic drainage and arterial inflow....
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Mounir L. Agaiby3050 Wentworth Way Tarpon Springs Florida 34688
- Lynne Carr Columbus3890 Tampa Road Palm Harbor Florida 36484
- Dr. William N. Allen MD6500 West Newberry Road Gainesville Florida 32605
- Dr. Mohamed Shahout MD14000 Fivay Rd Hudson FL 34667
- Dr. Lynne Carr Columbus D.O.3890 Tampa Rd Palm Harbor FL 34684
- Dr. Richard K. Adkins M.D.1909 Mallory Ln Franklin TN 37067