Dr. Charles Smith is a family practitioner practicing in Monterey, TN. Dr. Smith specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Smith possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
La State Univ Sch of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 1998
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases
Dr. Charles Gray Smith MD's Practice location
Monterey, TN 38574Get Direction
Dr. Charles Gray Smith MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Smith
- Can One Get Influenza Even After a Flu Vaccine?
Influenza is a respiratory ailment caused by influenza viruses. Influenza is considered as one of the fatal viruses because it can cause death if not medically and properly addressed. Flu can be very contagious and is very likely to spread from one person to another through coughing, sneezing, or...
- How is Sinusitis Diagnosed?
Sinus infection or sinusitis can be diagnosed by a qualified medical practitioner after a series of tests and examinations. Most cases are actually diagnosed based on the medical history of the patient and the examination of the doctor. This is because the more effective procedures like the MRI and...
- What Is Shivering: 15 Conditions That Might Cause Chills
What is shivering?Exposure to cold or rapid shifts in temperature usually causes uncontrollable shivering. However, many other possible causes can cause shivering or chills. An uncontrollable shivering that persists for a longer time may indicate an underlying illness that requires immediate medical...
- Atrial Fibrillation: Get the Facts
Atrial fibrillation is a heart condition that occurs due to an irregular or abnormal beating of the heart. It is a serious medical condition that can result in fatality if not treated.An abnormal heartbeat takes place when the pace of the atria and that of the ventricles are not in harmony. The...
- Recognizing Dehydration Symptoms
Dehydration happens when your body loses fluids more than the amount that you have taken in, especially water. You can develop dehydration by sweating a lot, by urinating too much, or it can also occur due to an inadequate absorption of water to your body due to certain illnesses. All of these...
- What Is IBS with Diarrhea (IBS-D)?
If you are suffering from IBS-D, you may experience belly pain that is usually associated with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and you will be forced to make several trips to the bathroom. The letter "D" stands for "diarrhea".General CausesThere is no actual cause of IBS-D. However, the following are...
- Dr. Luisa T Manestar MD229 Interstate Drive Crossville TN 38555
- Dr. Harold A Chertok DO445 N Cedar Ave Cookeville TN 38501
- Dr. Sullivan K Smith MD142 W 5th St Cookeville TN 38501
- Dr. Carolyn A Ross D.O.120 Walnut Commons Ln Cookeville TN 38501
- Dr. Jill Wallner M.D.58 W First St Crossville TN 38555
- Dr. Richard Matthew Buurman MD229 Interstate Drive Crossville TN 38555