Mr. Donald Hoffman M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology300 S. Price St C/O Preston Memorial Kingwood WV, 26537
Dr. Donald Hoffman practices Neuropathology in Kingwood, WV. Dr. Hoffman studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Naval Academy of Medicine 1985
Albert Einstein College of Medicine - Yeshiva University 1984
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Chronic Pain
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Multiple Sclerosis (ms)
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Va Wadsworth UCLA 1985
- West Virginia University Program
Mr. Donald Hoffman M.D.'s Practice location
Kingwood, WV 26537Get Direction
Mr. Donald Hoffman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hoffman
- An Innovation in Alzheimer's That Is Still Under Used
In November 2017, Bill Gates announced his significant investment of 100 million USD to support the efforts in finding the drugs that could help to understand Alzheimer’s disease. Gates pointed out that this investment would help to fund the analysis of the massive amounts of data that has been...
- Muscular Dystrophy – Thrive and Make Love
People with muscular dystrophy (MD), can live a fulfilled active life, filled with love and sex, too.Muscular Dystrophy (MD) is a name for a group of rare diseases (more than thirty), with similar symptoms, characterized by weakening of muscles. The disease is debilitating for those suffering from...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Multiple Sclerosis
What is multiple sclerosis (MS)?Multiple sclerosis (MS) is a complex disease, which affects the central nervous system, which is made up of the brain and spinal cord along with optic nerves. Multiple sclerosis is not a terminal illness but a lifelong medical condition. Moreover, MS is neither...
- Understanding the Mind of a Dementia Patient
There are those who are trying to understand just what can be offered in the latest for care relating to dementia patients and those who are suffering from serious issues with memory related problems. While it can seem like there is no hope, new research is being looked at each and every single day....
- The Link Between Concussions and Multiple Sclerosis
In today’s world, we are told that ‘if an individual has experienced a severe jolt or blow to the head, which has left them dazed, confused, or wobbly - they have concussion”. (Medical News Today: MNT)According to Christian Nordqvist, a writer for MNT, a concussion causes a temporary loss of...
- Do I Have Vertigo?
Causes of vertigoVertigo can be either caused by a disease or by physiological factors.Caused by a diseaseSome of the diseases that lead to vertigo include Meniere’s disease, benign paroxysmal positional vertigo, and labyrinthitis. Other medical conditions that may lead to vertigo include brain...
- Dr. Javier Gonzalez MD1 Stadium Dr Morgantown WV 26506
- Dr. Christopher Scott Nance M.D.1 Stadium Drive Morgantown WV 26506
- Ms. Kristina Lopez M.D.1 Medical Center Drive Morgantown WV 26506
- Dr. Alvaro R. Gutierrez M.D.2199 Cheat Rd Morgantown WV 26508
- Dr. John Brick M.D.1 Stadium Drive Morgantown WV 26506
- Dr. Gauri Pawar M.D.1 Stadium Drive Morgantown WV 26506