Dr. Bernard Brannigan is a Chiropractor practicing in Norwell, MA. Dr. Brannigan specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Brannigan seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Bernard T. Brannigan D.C.'s Practice location
Norwell, MA 02061Get Direction
Dr. Bernard T. Brannigan D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Dr. Mark S Klezmer DC42 Diauto Dr Randolph MA 02368
- Dr. Katina V. Manning D.C.178 St George St Duxbury MA 02332
- Dr. John Dupuy D.C.497 Washington St Dorchester MA 02124
- Dr. Peter William Mcmanus D.C.441 Stuart St Boston MA 02116
- Dr. Richard Lawrence Green D.C.4 Avery St Boston MA 02111
- Dr. David Smith DC111 Willard St Quincy MA 02169