Dr. Javeeria Manzoor is a psychiatrist practicing in HARTFORD, CT. Dr. Manzoor is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Manzoor diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Manzoor may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Manzoor treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Dr. Javeeria Manzoor M.D's Practice location
HARTFORD, CT 06112Get Direction
Dr. Javeeria Manzoor M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Manzoor
- Nymphomania: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Diagnosis
Nymphomania is a mental disorder. The person shows characteristic compulsive sexual behavior. Compulsive means unwanted actions and rituals. The person repeatedly engages in it without getting any pleasure out of it, or the person is unable to control the behaviors. A person with nymphomania acts...
- What Is an Auditory Hallucination?
Auditory hallucinations are false perceptions of sound in the absence of an external stimulus. You basically hear voices talking to you or other noises or music, which others around you do not hear. It is a very common symptom among schizophrenics. As a percentage, about 70 percent of schizophrenic...
- Have You Heard About the Various Types of Depression?
Depression is a state of mind wherein people feel sad, anxious, and upset all the time. It is a mental condition that affects the way a person thinks, feels, and behaves. Depression happens when people's thoughts turn completely negative and they later become distant avoiding any form of social...
- Adderall: Side Effects, High, Abuse, Withdrawal
What is Adderall?Adderall is the brand name of a prescription drug that contains a mixture of amphetamine salts, specifically 75% dextroamphetamine and 25% levoamphetamine salts. It belongs to the drug class called central nervous system (CNS) stimulants. It is also classified among...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- Dr. Lori Calabrese M.D.1330 Sullivan Avenue South Windsor Connecticut 06074
- Dr. Teo-Carlo Straun M.D.1224 Mill Street Berlin Connecticut 06023
- Alfred Herzog200 Retreat Avenue Hartford Connecticut 06106
- Dr. Naila Azhar M.D.270 Farmington Ave Farmington CT 06032
- Dr. Michael Paul Twist DO16 Brace Road West Hartford CT 06107
- Dr. Ritu Sehgal M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033