Dr. Sean Grady is a Chiropractor practicing in Towson, MD. Dr. Grady specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Grady seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Sean P Grady D.C.'s Practice location
Towson, MD 21286Get Direction
OWINGS MILLS, MD 21117Get Direction
Dr. Sean P Grady D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- Dr. Mikhail M Burdman DC4300 Belair Rd Baltimore MD 21206
- Mr. Todd Johnsonbaugh D.C.8600 Snowden River Pkwy Columbia MD 21045
- Dr. Jarrett P Cohen DC200 W Cold Spring Ln Baltimore MD 21210
- Dr. Jason Richard Menges D.C.516 Baltimore Pike Bel Air MD 21014
- Dr. Sue ellen Podmijersky D.C.4415 Falls Rd Baltimore MD 21211
- Dr. Jeffrey Butalid Muneses D.C.10324a Baltimore National Pike Ellicott City MD 21042