Dr. Rebecca Bramble is a pediatrician practicing in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Bramble is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Bramble diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Bramble can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine of Midwestern University 2013
Dr. Rebecca Lee Bramble D.O.'s Practice location
Tucson, AZ 85724Get Direction
LEMOORE, CA 93246Get Direction
Dr. Rebecca Lee Bramble D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How is ADHD diagnosed?
Anyone with a list of ADHD symptoms can speculate about the possibility of an ADHD disorder, but only a specialist can clearly determine the cause of the symptoms. Nevertheless, it’s always advisable to take note of alarming signals that may point to ADHD and report them to your general...
- How to Help Your Child Stick to Cystic Fibrosis Treatment
If your child is diagnosed with cystic fibrosis, you are likely to have a lot of questions and concerns. Will my child be able to have a normal life? Can I help my child get the best possible care? A child with CF can still go to school, play sports, and do regular stuff just like the other...
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- How to Prepare for an Adenoidectomy
Adenoidectomy is an operation performed to remove one's adenoids. Most of the time, adenoidectomy is done to children. Although rare, the procedure can be done to adults as well. When do adenoids need to be removed?Due to bacteria, viruses, or allergic reactions, your child might have enlarged...
- How Often Should a Newborn Poop?
First-time parents may wonder how often their newborn should poop and what a normal newborn poop would look like. A baby’s health can be best indicated by a baby’s bowel movement, but new parents may not know what to expect. For this reason, new parents become unsure and apprehensive during...
- Can You Get Mumps More than Once in Your Lifetime?
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection that’s preventable by vaccination. The virus is usually spread by coming in contact with infected individuals. It’s common for newborns, children, as well as young adults. Symptoms associated with the condition include:...
- Dr. Mohammed H. Nomaan MD5861 North Oracle Road Tucson Arizona 85704
- Sharon McDonough Means316 South Convent Avenue Tucson Arizona 85701
- Dr. Nicole Anne Abdy M.D.Az Health Science Center 3335 Tucson AZ 85724
- Mrs. Tiffany Lynne Herr MD1501 N Campbell Ave Tucson AZ 85724
- Dr. Hans R Bradshaw M.D.6601 W. St. Mary's Rd Tucson AZ 85745
- Dr. Michael Karadsheh MD1501 N Campbell Ave Tucson AZ 85724