Dr. Nora Reid is a speech language pathologist practicing in RIVER FALLS, WI. Dr. Reid specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Reid evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Reid helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Nora Edith Reid MS, CCC-SLP's Practice location
RIVER FALLS, WI 54022Get Direction
Nora Edith Reid MS, CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Mrs. Julie Rae Skokan MACCCSLP5842 BLACKSHIRE PATH INVER GROVE HEIGHTS MN 55076
- Lauren Crowley434 HAYWARD AVE N OAKDALE MN 55128
- Mrs. Dena N Bawek M.A.CCC/SLPN7878 410TH ST SPRING VALLEY WI 54767
- Amanda Edith Bell MA CCC SLP2705 ENLOE ST HUDSON WI 54016
- Ms. Elizabeth Alden Flashinski SLP-CCC8450 CITY CENTRE DR WOODBURY MN 55125
- Kenda Marae Schlueter CCC -SLP8320 CITY CENTRE DR WOODBURY MN 55125