Dr. Latifat Osinowo is a psychiatrist practicing in Toledo, OH. Dr. Osinowo is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Osinowo diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Osinowo may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Osinowo treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
University of Ibadan College of Medicine 1991
- Bipolar Disorder
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (ptsd)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Southern Illinois University Program
Dr. Latifat Oluwatoyin Osinowo MD's Practice location
Toledo, OH 43614Get Direction
Dr. Latifat Oluwatoyin Osinowo MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Male Borderline Personality Disorder?
Borderline personality disorder (BPD) is defined as a mental disorder that generally affects the way individuals think and feel about themselves and other people. People with this personality disorder often have unstable personal relationships due to their extreme emotions, impulsiveness, and...
- What Is the Difference Between Depression and Anxiety?
Understanding the difference between depression and anxiety is not an easy task, as mental health conditions are far more complicated. The most common mental illnesses are depression, anxiety, and substance use disorder. It is common for these three types of mental illnesses to occur in combination....
- What is Post Partum Depression?
Mood swings are normal after giving birth. Your emotions could be so high then down the next minute. These changes in emotion is called post partum baby blues, which begins two to three days after giving birth and usually lasts for two weeks.On the other hand, some moms or new moms experience severe...
- Treating Autism
Since symptoms of autism can vary depending on the child, and behaviors can often change over time, treatment solutions should be tailored to individual needs. A program should improve a child’s communication skills while addressing social, behavioral, and learning aspects of a child’s life....
- What Are the Factors that Contribute to Autism?
The causes of autism spectrum disorders (ASDs) are still unclear. Even though research shows that genetic factors are predominate, they are not the one and only cause. In fact, it’s much more likely that there are multiple causes rather than just one.1. Genetic FactorsThere are multiple studies...
- What Is Seasonal Affective Disorder?
Seasonal Affective Disorder or SAD is a type of depression that comes and goes with the seasons. It starts during winter, usually stemming from a low amount of natural sunlight and is often lifted in the months of summer or spring. The symptoms often can begin in autumn as the days start getting...
- Dr. Ajay Tal Singh M.D.3045 Arlington Ave Toledo OH 43614
- Dr. Jonathan C. Pfeifer MD408 Healthwest Drive Dothan Alabama 36303
- Dr. Irfan Ahmed MD1425 Starr Ave Toledo OH 43605
- Dr. Melanie Susan Haddox MD2639 Upton Ave Toledo OH 43606
- Dr. Harinder Kaur M.D.1115 Cottonwood St Woodland CA 95695
- Ms. Brenda Marie Brady MD6605 West Central Avenue Toledo OH 43617