Dr. Jenny A Blanchard D.O.
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry175 High St Newton NJ, 07860
Dr. Jenny Blanchard practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Newton, NJ. Dr. Blanchard evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Blanchard seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Wv Sch of Osteo Med, Lewisburg Wv 1994
West Virginia School Of Osteopathic Med 1994
West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine 1994
- Bipolar Disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Wayne St Univ-Detroit M C, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Michigan Health Care Corporation, Aurora Health Care Inc. 1995
- Wayne State University School of Medicine Program
Dr. Jenny A Blanchard D.O.'s Practice location
SPARTA, NJ 07871Get Direction
Dr. Jenny A Blanchard D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Blanchard
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- Dr. Fauzia Mahmood M.D.76 Broadway Denville NJ 07834
- Dr. Jean Shann-ching Ying-chang MD50 Morris Ave Denville NJ 07834
- Dr. Viviana Beatriz Galli MD396 Route 6 And 209 Milford PA 18337
- Dr. Saima Shafiq M.D.50 Morris Ave Denville NJ 07834
- Dr. Debra E Koss M.D.46 Main St Sparta NJ 07871
- Dr. Maya Desai M.D.16 Leigh Ct Randolph NJ 07869