Dr. Zachary Schneider is a pediatrician practicing in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Schneider is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Schneider diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Schneider can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Zachary Richard Schneider MD's Practice location
Charlotte, NC 28203Get Direction
Dr. Zachary Richard Schneider MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Factors that Contribute to Autism?
The causes of autism spectrum disorders (ASDs) are still unclear. Even though research shows that genetic factors are predominate, they are not the one and only cause. In fact, it’s much more likely that there are multiple causes rather than just one.1. Genetic FactorsThere are multiple studies...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- What Are Pinworms? Treatment and Home Remedies for Pinworms
A pinworm infection is a parasitic infection of the intestines, mostly affecting children. Pinworms can cause great discomfort in children since the infection comes with itching and irritation in the perianal region. This parasitic infection can spread from one child to another. Even adolescents...
- Urinary Tract Infections in Children
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are often thought of in regard to adults, and cases of UTIs in children seem unusual. They are not. The mechanism by which UTIs develop does not discriminate by age, and the same E. Coli bacteria can affect a child just as easily as an adult. However, UTIs affect 2%...
- Mesenteric Adenitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Mesenteric adenitis is the inflammation of the lymph nodes present in the mesentery, which is the membrane that attaches the small intestine to the abdominal cavity wall. It usually causes abdominal pain, especially in children and teenagers. Lymph nodes contain lymphocytes, which are...
- Gastroenteritis in Children: Signs of Dehydration
Gastroenteritis is an intestinal infection that is caused by poorly prepared foods, contaminated water, etc. It can cause diarrhea, nausea, headache, and vomiting.What causes it?Gastro is caused by viruses. They include:• Rotavirus• AdenovirusHow is the gastroenteritis virus passed?Children can...
- Dr. Ada Barbara Dickinson M.D.7825 Ballantyne Commons Pkwy Charlotte NC 28277
- Dr. Andrew Robert Shulstad M.D.4501 Cameron Valley Pkwy Charlotte NC 28211
- Dr. Mary Zimmer M.D.10508 Park Rd Charlotte NC 28210
- Dr. Margaret Payne Siegel M.D1315 East Blvd Charlotte NC 28203
- Dr. Stephanie Bundy Sherrill MD3396 Cloverleaf Pkwy Kannapolis NC 28083
- Dr. Neera Khurana M.D.10410 Park Rd Charlotte NC 28210