Dr. Brian Cohrs is a Chiropractor practicing in Chandler, AZ. Dr. Cohrs specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Cohrs seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Parker College of Chiropractic 1999
- Activator Methods
Dr. Brian G Cohrs D.C.'s Practice location
Chandler, AZ 85224Get Direction
Dr. Brian G Cohrs D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Marino V. Scafidi58 East La Vieve Lane Tempe Arizona 85284
- Dr. Quentin Smith D.C.1234 S Power Rd Mesa Arizona 85206
- Dr. Michael Bohrnsen DC, DACBSP15312 East Sprague Avenue Spokane Valley WA 99037
- Daniel Secrest3350 North Hayden Rd Scottsdale Arizona 85251
- Dr. James Garrett DC MUAC2238 South McClintock Drive Tempe Arizona 85282
- Dr. Frank M. Hogle D.C.5110 E SOUTHERN AVENUE MESA AZ 85206