Dr. Kurtis Ray Krueger M.D.
Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology2700 Citizens Plz Suite 300 Victoria TX, 77901
Dr. Kurtis Krueger is a cardiologist practicing in Victoria, TX. Dr. Krueger specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Krueger also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
U of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 1981
The University of Texas School of Medicine at San Antonio 1981
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Scott & White Mem Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases; Scott & White Mem Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital Program
Dr. Kurtis Ray Krueger M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Kurtis Ray Krueger M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Krueger
- 5 Tips on Living with Atrial Fibrillation
Atrial fibrillation is a condition of the heart which causes irregularity of the heartbeat. It causes quivering inside the heart chambers, especially the atria. Due to this rapid and irregular trembling, patients also have an increased risk of stroke.People that have atrial fibrillation usually have...
- Treatment for Atrial Fibrillation
Atrial fibrillation (also called AFib) is a heart arrhythmia infection. It causes sporadic electrical signals within the atria, affecting heart rate. This is referred to as rapid ventricular rate (RVR). Atrial fibrillation derives from unusual electrical impulses within the heart.Factors to consider...
- What is Lupus?
Lupus is a chronic inflammatory autoimmune disease that attacks the body’s healthy cells, tissues, and organs. The inflammation can damage the skin, joints, kidneys, lungs, heart, brain, and blood vessels.Normally, the body’s immune system produces antibodies. These antibodies protect and fight...
- What You Need to Know About Coronary Heart Disease (CHD)
What is CHD?Coronary heart disease (CHD) is the disease that develops when there is an insufficient oxygen supply to the heart muscle by the coronary arteries. The most common reason for this is atherosclerosis of the coronary arteries with cholesterol plaques formation and narrowing of the arterial...
- What is Ischemia?
Ischemia refers to the condition in which the muscles of the heart do not get an adequate supply of oxygen. This mostly happens because of reduced blood flow to the cardiac muscles either due to complete blockages or due to a partial block in the blood vessels that carry blood. This condition, also...
- What Conditions Increase Your Risk of Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure, or congestive heart failure, is a chronic condition that indicates the inability of one’s heart to sufficiently fill with blood or distribute adequate amounts of blood to the entire body.Heart failure usually occurs in individuals with advancing age. However, anyone can develop the...
- Dr. Harish Chandna MD2104 Patterson Drive Victoria TX 77901
- Dr. Ajay Gaalla MD2104 Patterson Drive Victoria TX 77901
- Dr. Corey Scruggs M.D.6565 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Tywaun Tillman MD2700 Citizens Plz Victoria TX 77901
- Dr. Dakshesh-kumar Ramdas Parikh MD2104 Patterson Dr Victoria TX 77901
- Dr. James Grumman MD2700 Citizens Plz Victoria TX 77901