Dr. Mary Schmidt is a psychologist practicing in Fergus Falls, MN. Dr. Schmidt specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Schmidt evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Schmidt because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Mary K. Schmidt PH.D.'s Practice location
Fergus Falls, MN 56537Get Direction
Dr. Mary K. Schmidt PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Bulimia?
Bulimia is an eating disorder that causes an individual to consume large amounts of food within a small period of time. After the binge is over, the individual purges to get rid of the unhealthy amount of food he or she consumed. Some methods that an individual may opt for to compensate for the...
- Tips for Immediately Reducing Stress
Here are some some on-the-spot tips that experts recommend to relax and reduce stress instantly: ...
- What Are the Treatment Options for ADHD?
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) may affect different aspects of life, including personality, work, and relationships. Getting the right treatment is crucial in managing ADHD. Many studies have been conducted to investigate the efficacy of different treatment options for ADHD. Two...
- How to Help Someone Who Has Binge Eating Disorder
A severe eating disorder, binge eating disorder is a condition in which you regularly eat abnormally large quantities of food and have no control over the urge and event.Everyone can attest to the fact that it is normal to overeat at times such as on holiday parties and special occasions. However,...
- What is an Eating Disorder?
Eating disorders are mental disorders that affect an individual's eating pattern, habits, and diet. The most common types of eating disorders are bulimia, anorexia, and binge-eating disorder, all of which affect the diet habits of a person considerably. These conditions are often characterized by...
- The 8 Traits of a Sociopath
Have you ever known someone who tends to be jittery, gets easily agitated on the slightest matters, seems nervous with certain situations, or may have a violent response towards others in certain cases? You may find yourself concerned that this individual could pose a potential threat to the people...
- Dr. Robert G. Riedel PH.D.126 E Alcott Ave Fergus Falls MN 56537
- Dr. Christianne M Lysne PHD700 1st Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Denise C. Wilson ED.S.126 E Alcott Ave Fergus Falls MN 56537
- Frank Dale Campbell EDS125 W Lincoln Fergus Falls MN 56537
- Gwen Brutlag M.S., L.P.220 W Washington Ave Fergus Falls MN 56537
- Eldon L. Linscheid ED.S.126 E Alcott Ave Fergus Falls MN 56537