Dr. Jason Stentoumis is a psychologist practicing in Lansing, MI. Dr. Stentoumis specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Stentoumis evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Stentoumis because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Jason G Stentoumis LLP's Practice location
Lansing, MI 48910Get Direction
Jason G Stentoumis LLP's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Protect Children with Autism from Being Bullied
Introduction to BullyingIt is an unfortunate fact that children have a tendency to find weaknesses and differences in their peers and latch onto it, emotionally or physically hurting the other child in the process. When performed on purpose and repeatedly this is bullying, and is a serious problem....
- Adolescents with Autism Need Better Access to Sex Education
Romance and intimacy are parts of life, and have been scientifically proven to add to emotional security and good mental health. When someone desires a relationship but isn't able to attain one, a common effect is depression, loneliness, a lessened feeling of self-worth, and feelings of isolation...
- What Causes Binge Eating Disorder?
It is very normal for anyone to overeat once in a while. However, when you start overeating on a daily basis and it starts getting out of control, it is probably time to visit a doctor and get checked for binge eating disorder. It is basically a medical complication that makes you want to eat all...
- How Rumination Is Linked to Anxiety and Depression
What is rumination?According to various research studies, one of the important factors or causes of depression and anxiety is rumination.When people ruminate, they continually contemplate about certain problems or thoughts without end. Most of the time, individuals who are depressed have episodes of...
- Mothers With Depression can Affect Their Children's Sleeping Patterns
A study published in the journal, Child Development, suggests that mothers who show signs of depression, or mothers who are depressed, are more likely to disrupt sleeping routine of their baby. In this study, researchers monitored mothers throughout the night, while they tended to their children....
- How to Help Your Child with ASD Socially Excel at School
Just because social challenges like communication impairment are one of the indications of autism, it does not imply that they are normal for children on the spectrum. Considering that, some parents experience challenges getting their kids to do such simple things as putting on winter clothes,...
- Dr. Alison M. Howie-Day PHD2109 Hamilton Road Meridian Charter Twnshp. Michigan 48864
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Waiess PSYD4970 Northwind Drive East Lansing MI 48823
- Dr. Stuart Lee Doneson PH.D4572 S Hagadorn Rd East Lansing MI 48823
- Dr. Michele Ollie Poorman PHD2422 Jolly Rd Okemos MI 48864
- Dr. David Arthur Harley PH.D.836 Centennial Way Lansing MI 48917
- Shaun Patrick Lablance PHD FLP812 E Jolly Rd Lansing MI 48910