Dr. Robert Bialas is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Clearwater, FL. Dr. Bialas specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Temple Univ Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1969
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Eastern Va Med Sch, Plastic Surgery; Lankenau Hosp, General Surgery; Lankenau Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Robert F Bialas MD's Practice location
Dr. Robert F Bialas MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Breast Augmentation: What are Saline Implants?
Saline breast implants contain germ-free salt water. In case the shell of the implant ruptures, the saline implant collapses. Then the body absorbs the salty water and excretes it naturally.Women aged at least 18 years can have this FDA-accepted breast augmentation method. A woman having the...
- What to Expect After a Plastic Surgery
A Brief Introduction to Plastic SurgeryPlastic surgery involves the surgical alteration of one’s body to make it into a different shape or size according to what you may desire. It is a delicate procedure that should be done by qualified surgeons and should be done only when necessary, although...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- The Mommy Makeover
What is it?A mommy makeover also known as post pregnancy surgery is a surgical procedure carried out mainly in the abdomen and breasts in females to restore their appearance to the one before pregnancy. A traditional mommy makeover procedure includes a tummy tuck, breast augmentation, lift or...
- What Are the Different Types of Plastic Surgeries?
What is plastic surgery?Plastic surgery refers to a medical procedure performed to alter the structure of a human body. In most cases, plastic surgery is performed with the objective to improve a specific structure or functioning of the body.Plastic surgery mainly involves the reconstruction,...
- What is a Neck Lift?
The neck often ages at a more rapid rate, compared to the face. Moreover, the neck is a very delicate area, and if you put on any extra pounds, fat tends to store there. Although you may have put in the effort to lose any extra weight you may have gained, the neck is the last part of the body that...
- Dr. Luis A. Laurentin-Perez MD PHD2615 Windguard Circle Wesley Chapel Florida 33544
- Dr. Christian George Drehsen MD240 1rst ave S Saint Petersburg FL 33701
- Dr. Karen Singer M.D.6675 38th Ave N St. Petersburg FL 33710
- Dr. Edward H. Farrior M.D., F.A.C.S2908 West Azeele Street Tampa FL 33609
- Dr. Erel Laufer MD3129 Alternate 19 Dunedin FL 34698
- Dr. Carl Randall Harrell M.D.34156 Us Highway 19 N Palm Harbor FL 34684