Dr. Jane King is a family practitioner practicing in Seattle, WA. Dr. King specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. King possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, San Francisco, Sch of Med, San Francisco Ca 1993
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Group Hlth Coop/Puget Sond, Family Medicine
- Group Health Coop/Puget Sond
Dr. Jane E. King M.D.'s Practice location
Seattle, WA 98144Get Direction
Seattle, WA 98122Get Direction
Dr. Jane E. King M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. King
- Phosphoric Acid
What is phosphoric acid?Phosphoric acid is a mineral acid. This means it is an inorganic type of acid. These are derived from one or more inorganic compounds. In the case of phosphoric acid, they are derived from inorganic phosphate rocks. Acid of higher purity can also be made, by using white...
- When to See Your Doctor About Back Pain
One of the most common reasons why people visit their doctor is their back pain. According to the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), 8 out of 10 people have some type of back pain. The pain originates in the spine and can manifest in multiple forms. The...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- What is Sinusitis? Get the Facts
The sinuses are four interconnected hollow spaces within the cranial bones of the face. These airy cavities exist as mirror opposites on either side of the nose and under the forehead. They are lined with mucus-secreting epithelium and thin hair-like growths called cilia. Acute infection,...
- Gastroenteritis in Children: Signs of Dehydration
Gastroenteritis is an intestinal infection that is caused by poorly prepared foods, contaminated water, etc. It can cause diarrhea, nausea, headache, and vomiting.What causes it?Gastro is caused by viruses. They include:• Rotavirus• AdenovirusHow is the gastroenteritis virus passed?Children can...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Dr. Stephen S. Campbell MD1201 N 175th Street Shoreline Washington 98133
- Dr. Tony Pham D.O.510 6th Ave South Seattle WA 98104
- Dr. Tyler C Munson DO5708 E Lake Sammamish Pkwy Se Issaquah WA 98029
- Dr. Jennifer Spence M.D.3707 Providence Point Dr Se Issaquah WA 98029
- Dr. Wilson Chan MD8299 161st Ave Ne Redmond WA 98052
- Dr. Shannon S Shamseldin MD7210 Roosevelt Way Ne Seattle WA 98115