Dr. Sandeep Kodityal MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology9201 Pinecroft Dr Spring TX, 77380
Dr. Sandeep Kodityal is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Spring, TX. Dr. Kodityal specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine 2001
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
Dr. Sandeep Kodityal MD's Practice location
Spring, TX 77380Get Direction
SHENANDOAH, TX 77384Get Direction
Dr. Sandeep Kodityal MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kodityal
- The Blow Self-Image Can Take During Lymphoma Treatment
Many who have endured cancer treatment experience a blow to their self image, and cease to recognize the person looking back at them in the mirror.However, it does not have to be that way! Here are some of the most common changes, and how to cope with them.Skin changesYou may begin to see your skin...
- The Lymphoma Research Foundation Announces Partnership with the Annals of Lymphoma
The Lymphoma Research Foundation (LRF) is the nation’s largest non-profit organization for lymphoma research, and they just announced their partnership with the Annals of Lymphoma (AOL). This was all revealed in September during Blood Cancer Awareness Month. LRF is devoted to exclusively funding...
- Bringing Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Patients and Their Doctors Together via Survey
While patients may entirely admire and respect their doctors, sometimes they simply do not agree with the course of action they are proposing. While this may not be a big deal for a visit about a cold or something minimal, it can be life-altering for those with chronic conditions. That is why a...
- How is Multiple Myeloma Diagnosed?
Various tests are conducted for the diagnosis of multiple myeloma since one result of a laboratory test cannot diagnose it alone. A number of factors like the history, complete body check-up, diagnostic test reports and symptoms of the patient are taken into consideration to get a proper diagnosis...
- Schools Join the Fight Against Lymphoma and Blood Cancers
Students at St. Paul Catholic School in Weirton, West Virginia have made their mark in the battle against cancer. By participating in a Student Series program hosted by the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, students were able to raise $2,006.93 and donate the proceeds to discovering a cure for...
- 'Robocop' Stem Cells Developed to Fight Cancer
Cancer is the second-leading cause of death in the United States, although due to several advancements in cancer screening and treatment, survival rates have begun to improve.A new cancer therapyResearchers at the University of Minnesota and Mayo Clinic have developed a new type of cancer therapy...
- Dr. Seema Bhat MD105 Mill Valley Drive East Amherst New York 14051
- Dr. Tri Tien Vu M.D.1504 Taub Loop Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Luis T. Campos M. D.925 Gessner Houston TX 77024
- Dr. Alex P Nguyen M. D.925 Gessner Houston TX 77024
- Dr. Murtaza N Bhuriwala MD920 Medical Plaza Drive Spring TX 77380
- Dr. Muffaddal Morkas MD925 Gessner Rd Houston TX 77024