Dr. Sandeep Kodityal MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology9201 Pinecroft Dr Spring TX, 77380
Dr. Sandeep Kodityal is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Spring, TX. Dr. Kodityal specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine 2001
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
Dr. Sandeep Kodityal MD's Practice location
Spring, TX 77380Get Direction
SHENANDOAH, TX 77384Get Direction
Dr. Sandeep Kodityal MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kodityal
- Overcoming Lymphoma: A South Philly Student's Story
In April of 2018, 18-year-old Alexis Carine was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s lymphoma (HL), a blood cancer that begins in the lymphatic system. Her diagnosis was stage II HL, a cancer found in two or more lymph node areas, and both are either above or below the diaphragm (the muscle located just...
- The Link Between Lymphoma Radiotherapy and Mesothelioma
One of the more common forms of treatment for lymphoma is radiotherapy. This involves using radiation to kill the cancer cells in the lymph nodes. New studies have produced concerning findings regarding radiation therapy, and point towards another induced risk of using the practice.The StudyThe...
- Arizona Firefighters Raise Funds for Lymphoma Stairclimb
Jackson County Fire District #5 partnered with Dutch Bros. Coffee in Phoenix, Arizona to help raise funds for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Scott Firefighter Stairclimb in Seattle, which took place at the Columbia Center on March 11th, 2018. All of the money raised for the stairclimb go to...
- Astonishing Clinical Trial Results Show Promise for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Research
There’s good news for those who’ve been diagnosed with the aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) type referred to as diffuse large-B cell (DLBCL). According to the American Cancer Society (ACS), this type of HNL is the most common type of lymphoma.The descriptive letters clarify the type of...
- Lymphoma, the Persistence of Inspirational Women, and the Power of Language
Each year, Leukemia and Blood Cancer New Zealand (LBC) sponsors their Blood Cancer Patient Forum. They invite speakers to bring them news about such topics as treatment advances and management of cancer from a fully developed psycho-social perspective. Essentially, they dish up good old-fashioned...
- Make-A-Wish Makes a Movie Star
Through their fundraising, on average in the United States and its territories, Make-A-Wish is able to grant the wish of a child every 34 minutes.How was it started?The Make-A-Wish Foundation started with the wish of one 7-year-old boy’s wish in 1980. Chris Grecius, who had leukemia, wanted to be...
- Dr. Seema Bhat MD128 Vision Park Blvd The Woodlands TX 77384
- Dr. Elizabeth A Griffiths MD128 Vision Park Blvd The Woodlands TX 77384
- Dr. Swetha Yadav MD9303 PINECROFT DR SPRING TX 77380
- Dr. Tri Tien Vu M.D.15655 Cypresswoods Medical Dr Houston TX 77014
- Dr. Elham Abbasi-hafshejani M.D.3115 COLLEGE PARK DR THE WOODLANDS TX 77384
- Dr. Murtaza N Bhuriwala MD22710 PROFESSIONAL DR KINGWOOD TX 77339