Dr. Sandeep Kodityal MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology18488 INTERSTATE 45 S SHENANDOAH TX, 77384
Dr. Sandeep Kodityal is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Spring, TX. Dr. Kodityal specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine 2001
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
Dr. Sandeep Kodityal MD's Practice location
Spring, TX 77380Get Direction
SHENANDOAH, TX 77384Get Direction
Dr. Sandeep Kodityal MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kodityal
- Bringing Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Patients and Their Doctors Together via Survey
While patients may entirely admire and respect their doctors, sometimes they simply do not agree with the course of action they are proposing. While this may not be a big deal for a visit about a cold or something minimal, it can be life-altering for those with chronic conditions. That is why a...
- Dance Mom Abby Lee Miller Diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Abby Lee Miller, known for her brutal dance instruction and demanding style of training, is as recognized for her tirades as she is for her long-running hit reality show Dance Moms.Abby inherited the love of dance from her late mother and started her own dance company at just 14 years old. She...
- Stem Cell Therapy Puts 4-year-old's Ultra Rare Lymphoma in Remission
4-year-old Jovon Moss was diagnosed with X-linked Lymphoproliferative Syndrome, a rare disorder of the immune system that led him to being taken back and forth to the hospital since his 3rd birthday.Jovon’s journey began in September of last year, when his mother, Brittany Fluellen, first began to...
- Treatments for Multiple Myeloma
The cancer care crew discusses what treatment will suit you after multiple myeloma has been diagnosed and staged. The following are treatments used in multiple myeloma:...
- Black Sabbath's Tony Iommi Discusses Struggles with Lymphoma
Tony Iommi is one of the few rock and roll legends who can say that they fulfilled the industry’s cliché act of getting the band back together. In 2011, the loss of a good friend brought the Black Sabbath guitarist Iommi back into contact with the band’s original lead vocalist, Ozzy Osbourne....
- Stanford University's Linebacker Ryan Beecher Must Now Tackle Lymphoma
There's no doubt that Ryan Beecher is strong. If you want just watch one Stanford University football game, you'll see that and then some. However, he is now going to have to use a different type of strength in his battle against lymphoma.Ryan's storyWhile many had been following Ryan Beecher before...
- Dr. Seema Bhat MD128 Vision Park Blvd The Woodlands TX 77384
- Dr. Elizabeth A Griffiths MD128 Vision Park Blvd The Woodlands TX 77384
- Dr. Maureen Ross MD PHD128 Vision Park Blvd The Woodlands TX 77384
- Dr. Adam S Kotowski MD128 Vision Park Blvd The Woodlands TX 77384
- Dr. Elham Abbasi-hafshejani M.D.3115 COLLEGE PARK DR THE WOODLANDS TX 77384
- Dr. Cyrus Irani MD128 Vision Park Blvd The Woodlands TX 77384