Dr. Awesta Amin is a Dentist practicing in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Amin specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Awesta Amin DDS's Practice location
Fort Worth, TX 76105Get Direction
ARLINGTON, TX 76013Get Direction
Awesta Amin DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Amin
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Schubert Lynn Sapian2950 W Camp Wisdom Rd Grand Prairie TX 75052
- Dr. Toni P. Hamilton D.D.S.910 W Mitchell St Arlington Texas 76013
- Chip Mercer725 North Fielder Road Arlington Texas 76012
- Bill Ricker251 SW Wilshire Blvd. STE 122 Burleson Texas 76028-4741
- Dr. Sherry K. Marvel DDS411 W Danieldale Rd Duncanville TX 75137
- Dr. Kathy S. Hevrin Other1788 Highway 157 N Mansfield TX 76063